Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canada s referendum on the Monarchy, Should the British Crown Stay?

Should Canada Keep the British Monarchy?

• Aye, YES God Saves the Queen, good orangeman I am (JK) YES

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • NO, get that old creepy f*** bitch out of my money!

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
Taps said:

I don't think we actually have to give them money, dude. :) The Royals get all thier income from the Brits...I hope anyway. I sure as shit don't want to be paying for Prince Harry's polo lessons.

I don´t know who is financing them , but i doubt they are living on their own work. I still wonder why the people who have to pay for them don´t bitch about it.

CONSTITUTIONAL ACT, 1982(79)

Schedule B

art. 41. An amendment to the Constitution of Canada in relation to the following matters may be made by proclamation issued by the Governor General under the Great Seal of Canada only where authorized by resolutions of the Senate and House of Commons and the legislative assembly of each province:

(a) the office of the Queen, the Governor General and the Lieutnant Governor of a province;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only other way possible would be if the Queen herself would just "reject" us lol As for the possibility of all provinces agreeing on this, never know. I doubt, but if it makes part of a Constitutional conference and our governemt would use this in order to deal, then why not. But once again, after the failure of the Meech Lake conference, Charlottown referendum........hummm many doubts...:(

The monarchy costs Canada nothing, but it would cost a fortune to replace our present system. I couldn't care less about the Queen (even though I'm from that "overwhelmingly monarchist" Province P.E.I. :D ), but replacing our political system with a Republic would be a pain in the ass. Let the Brits deal with them.

just to save money i would say keep her around,it would probably piss them off if we split and thats another allie we should have,besides she no longer has any effect on anything so just keep the old broad

Taps said:

I don't think we actually have to give them money, dude. :) The Royals get all thier income from the Brits...I hope anyway. I sure as shit don't want to be paying for Prince Harry's polo lessons.

yeah....YEAH! paying for that drunk mofo

they serve a useful state purpose. id like to see the lesser royals recieve less money,. all they dio is set up businesses on their name and screw em up, then get bailed out by the queen

Top Bottom