Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you use isolate with lactose intolerance?

Yatoe

I am allergic to lactose, so I am trying to eliminate all the lactose from my life. Now I have made some research about whey protein. I see that whey concentrate is surely a bad one for me, but whey isolate has considerably less lactose. How much less does it have?

I can not say for sure how much less lactose, but is is approximately like 90% less lactose, so the amounts of lactose in whey isolate are very minimal, and they are not noticed by most people. In fact, I have not met yet a single guy with lactose intolerance, who could not use whey isolate.

try n2bm whey isolate which is a very high quality product and see how you do on it

for me though I do not mess with protein powders at all, they all bother my stomach and bloat me. lactose intolerance is one thing but dairy intolerance is another too. you could be both

I can not say for sure how much less lactose, but is is approximately like 90% less lactose, so the amounts of lactose in whey isolate are very minimal, and they are not noticed by most people. In fact, I have not met yet a single guy with lactose intolerance, who could not use whey isolate.

Isolates tend towards 0.2%

You could also look into a vegetable based protein like pea or hemp, or even try a beef protein.

You could also just skip the powders and stick to real food.

If you are lactose intolerant - yes you can use a whey isolate. However, it needs to be a PURE whey isolate.

A lot of whey protein isolates CONTAIN whey protein isolate but if you actually read the ingredients, it's an isolate/concentrate blend.

You need to be using a pure 100% whey protein isolate. I am lactose intolerant as well. I use the product wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com. Check that out.

Top Bottom