Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you tell Deca is fake by tasting it?

Re: I heard of a freezer test....

IPSON said:
Anybody? Does this work and will it kill the gear...btw bro, I'm just fucking w/ you not making fun of you.

Thanks, I'm just thinking it's fake because I'm breaking out like crazy and I usually never break out until the end of a cycle.

Re: Re: I heard of a freezer test....

FreakMonster said:

Thanks, I'm just thinking it's fake because I'm breaking out like crazy and I usually never break out until the end of a cycle.
Well as far as I know acne is a good sign of hormone fluctuation. So something is happening. Have you seen any gains? I've broken out for Deca, so it's not like that can never happen.

Re: Re: Re: I heard of a freezer test....

genarr3 said:

Well as far as I know acne is a good sign of hormone fluctuation. So something is happening. Have you seen any gains? I've broken out for Deca, so it's not like that can never happen.

I haven't really gained anything.

I've used a lot of Deca over a lifetime of indulgence in gear, and I wouldn't have any idea if deca were real or not by taste or smell.

Are there any good pic sites where I can see if this Deca is fake?

It seems this Organon Deca is not really that popular since I have been trying to find pics of it and cannot find it anywhere.

The amps are 100 mg with white labels and green writing with the number 100 written real big. The neck has a white ring around it.

I get my pins from a pharmacist that used to compete. He told me that if it doesn't have a bitter taste, it's probably just oil. He said that this is not a 100% reliable way to test it (obviously), but he did say it should taste sorta bitter and since then every one I've tasted does have a bitter taste. good luck.

let me give you a resounding NO

I have tasted deca many times...........And it has a certain taste to it, it kinda numbs your toungue a little......I deca and it didn't have the same "taste" as all my others so i didn't buy it.......shit tasted like just plain oil.

G-Man

G-Man said:
I have tasted deca many times...........And it has a certain taste to it, it kinda numbs your toungue a little......I deca and it didn't have the same "taste" as all my others so i didn't buy it.......shit tasted like just plain oil.

G-Man

I have heard of so many people claiming this on all kinds of gear not just Deca. "It numbs your toungue a little.'' I think that this is from the alcohol not from any active hormone or ester. I think that tasting gear is stupid and pointless. Just my 2 cents
IG

Top Bottom