Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can You Shoot B12 Subcutaneous instead of IM?

Inj B12 works just as well SQ as it does IM.

It has to be injected ED if you have cyanacobalamin which 99% of the inj B12's on the market are. Synthelamin made by Synthetek is cyanacobalamin stacked with hydroxycobalamin (time release stack), which means you only need to inject once a week or E3D at the most. Plus it's 2,000mg/ml which is double or quadruple the strength of others on the market. And if you use 2ml per week (which is plenty), a bottle will last you an entire year, for $50. How's that for a plug? ;)

kynoselen/syntheselen 's purpose is different that of inj B12. They are metabolic stimulators, while B12 is used generally for appetite enhancement and well being.

I know, I thought for sure I was getting infected. But nope. Thing is I never had it happen before with AAS or HGH,IGF-1 or any other peptide. Although I did hit an arterie in my leg while injecting Tren and test together. Pulled that plunger back and seen the blood and thought oh shit!!! :( Pulled it out to redo and it was squirting no shit roughly 9 feet from my quad. I was astounded how far it was going from a hole as small as a hair. LOL! It stopped with a bit of pressure. Needless to say I know where not to inject in the thigh.

It has to be injected ED if you have cyanacobalamin which 99% of the inj B12's on the market are. Synthelamin made by Synthetek is cyanacobalamin stacked with hydroxycobalamin (time release stack), which means you only need to inject once a week or E3D at the most. Plus it's 2,000mg/ml which is double or quadruple the strength of others on the market. And if you use 2ml per week (which is plenty), a bottle will last you an entire year, for $50. How's that for a plug? ;)

kynoselen/syntheselen 's purpose is different that of inj B12. They are metabolic stimulators, while B12 is used generally for appetite enhancement and well being.

Problem is one bottle in one year might become a bacteria breeding ground in that time.

Can't beat that with bat...syntheselen probably wouldnt be a good idea if u were were bulking tho right? Or would it just help keep u lean when ur eating a ton of cals? Just seems like if its speeding up ur metabolism it would be counterproductive?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Can't beat that with bat...syntheselen probably wouldnt be a good idea if u were were bulking tho right? Or would it just help keep u lean when ur eating a ton of cals? Just seems like if its speeding up ur metabolism it would be counterproductive?

A quick metabolism doesn't just mean quick fat loss. It also means quick muscle building too. And quick tissue reepair, etc.

A quick metabolism doesn't just mean quick fat loss. It also means quick muscle building too. And quick tissue reepair, etc.
Sounds good...gonna have to give this a go and go ahead and run it with my next cycle....test/deca/eq

Have u used this product?

Thanks for the info much appreciated...can I pin this stuff subq tho? I'll already be using my quads and delts for my gear?

Sounds good...gonna have to give this a go and go ahead and run it with my next cycle....test/deca/eq

Have u used this product?

Thanks for the info much appreciated...can I pin this stuff subq tho? I'll already be using my quads and delts for my gear?

I would only inj Syntheselen IM. While some have no issues with it SQ, most, including myself, get really nasty injection soreness and red welts when we inj it SQ.

I would only inj Syntheselen IM. While some have no issues with it SQ, most, including myself, get really nasty injection soreness and red welts when we inj it SQ.
hmm..that and I'd have to pin 3 diff spots subq ed with slin pins just to get my dailybrequirements...guess i would just have to man up and pin biceps or chest since ill already be pinning quads and delts 2x a week just with my oils..I have to pin myself so I stay away from glutes cause its a pain in the ass lol

hmm..that and I'd have to pin 3 diff spots subq ed with slin pins just to get my dailybrequirements...guess i would just have to man up and pin biceps or chest since ill already be pinning quads and delts 2x a week just with my oils..I have to pin myself so I stay away from glutes cause its a pain in the ass lol

Do man up. Once, I worked it out that I was doing 147 injections per week before my shows.

Top Bottom