Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can You Shoot B12 Subcutaneous instead of IM?

athlete.03

Everything I'm reading regarding injecting b12 talks about IM but I'm going to be shooting it ED so it seems like a lot of muscle injects, especially if I could do them subcutaneous.

Would I be at higher risk of abscess with the subcutaneous administration?

Everything I'm reading regarding injecting b12 talks about IM but I'm going to be shooting it ED so it seems like a lot of muscle injects, especially if I could do them subcutaneous.

Would I be at higher risk of abscess with the subcutaneous administration?
I believe you can pin it subq but it's not as effective. I've been looking into this as well and i'll probably start with eod injects and evaluate my dose from there. It doesn't have to be pinned ed to be effective

not sure but all I know is whenever i get b12 shots they are always into the muscle. i'm sure if it could of been done subQ they would of done it that way, so i would stick with IM injections

according to the medical sites they all recommend IM

not sure but all I know is whenever i get b12 shots they are always into the muscle. i'm sure if it could of been done subQ they would of done it that way, so i would stick with IM injections

according to the medical sites they all recommend IM

I hear you on that.

I'm not that concerned about how well absorbed they are as far as IM vs. subQ since they are quite cheap.

I'm just trying to rationalize, since they are in a water base and suspended in a small volume of fluid, is there a medical reason one wouldn't be able to subQ them? For instance, would they not be absorbed via fat tissue?

Thanks all for the feedback.

Would it make sense that your fatty tissue isn't as vascular so it would be absorbed slower compared to muscle tissue which is highly vascular so it would be a quicker release?

It seems to make sense to me but I may be missing something.

I know some of the weight loss clinics give suq-q b12.

Would it make sense that your fatty tissue isn't as vascular so it would be absorbed slower compared to muscle tissue which is highly vascular so it would be a quicker release?

It seems to make sense to me but I may be missing something.

I know some of the weight loss clinics give suq-q b12.
this is true based on my research...which is why ill be pinning delts with 25g 1in pin...my only concern is if I'm already pinning my delts with aas would this be too much?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Never did it Sub-q only IM. But I have done Kynoselen Sub-q and it caused Major bruising that permanently stayed with me from over 8 years ago. Granted Kyno has other stuff in it besides B-12. Not sure why this happened but it pissed me off something fierce. Kyno is a great product. Better than B-12 alone IMHO. Doing it IM is a real pain in the ass though...especially if your already doing other things daily IM. Just make sure it human grade if possible like chemicalneed's site has. I found a site that has a complete B-complex injectable. They offer the B-complex which is(B-1,2,3,5,6), B-1,B-6,B-9, And B-12 individually as injections along with Injectable Vitamin-C. I am in no way connected to them. Its a site I found while looking and Thought about trying before. If anybody wants the address pm me. Also have sites for Kyno and HEMO-15 too!.

Yeah it looks like it caused some tissue damage. When it was fresh it was black and purple. Thing is I never hit a blood vessel either. The weirder thing is it never hurt nor got hot(a dead give away to an infection). Kyno is veterinarian grade though Synthetek carries a human grade. Now the bruise has faded but still has the black and bluish hue to it. More of a greenish yellow tint now. Still way too long for me. Ill never do it again sub-q, only IM now.

Yeah it looks like it caused some tissue damage. When it was fresh it was black and purple. Thing is I never hit a blood vessel either. The weirder thing is it never hurt nor got hot(a dead give away to an infection). Kyno is veterinarian grade though Synthetek carries a human grade. Now the bruise has faded but still has the black and bluish hue to it. More of a greenish yellow tint now. Still way too long for me. Ill never do it again sub-q, only IM now.
Damn that's crazy....I bruise every once in awhile from hcg/peptide injects but they fade within a few days

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom