Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you mix creatine with protein powder and milk together?

NBAfan#21

For a post workout shake will it be fine? Some people say it will reduce the efficacity of the creatine. Any truth to it?

I have been taking separate, I read something that said creatine is useless if its not consumed in 15min or less. I do protein shake about 45min before workout, then the creatine/jack3d mix about 20-30 min before. Just have seemed to work better for me.

For a post workout shake will it be fine? Some people say it will reduce the efficacity of the creatine. Any truth to it?

Yes..I use mine in my PWO shake daily yhat contains whey isolate and milk.

yes it great

the protein and milk should theoretically create
a buffer as well

Thanks for the feedback OMEGA. So i assume mixing in creatine in protein shake would be fine too. right? I make my shake like 2 hours before drinking it by the way

LOL obviously you can. you can mix steroids. you can mix protein and creatine. think of it this way, you eat a steak, it has both protein naturally, and creatine naturally inside of it. do you die from this? no. nor will you have harm from the stuff in powder form.

Thanks for the feedback OMEGA. So i assume mixing in creatine in protein shake would be fine too. right? I make my shake like 2 hours before drinking it by the way

Yes Milk and Peptides should theoretically create a mild "base solution" to buffer the creatine in a acidic environment

to what degree I do not know, but enough for benefit of some kind surely.

Top Bottom