Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you cocktail test E and tren??

Ester mixing doesn't affect the absorption rate of another ester. Esters are chemically bound.

Mixing them together won't slow down a fast acting steroid's action when mixed with a long acting one. It doesn't happen.

Likewise, it won't speed up the action of a long acting one.

A prime example is sustanon, or tri-tren. The fast acting esters still act just as quickly, and the slow ones act just as slowly.

Therefore, mixing diffeent compounds with a fast and a slow ester also will make no difference.

that is what i thought. i know it can be done. i was just saying why would you want to do it. why wait all that time to see results from test e if your going to inject it d or eod anyway. why not just use prop. just my thoughts. if you only want to inject 1-2 tomes per wk use long esters. if you want ed or eod use short. dont mix the 2.

that is what i thought. i know it can be done. i was just saying why would you want to do it. why wait all that time to see results from test e if your going to inject it d or eod anyway. why not just use prop. just my thoughts. if you only want to inject 1-2 tomes per wk use long esters. if you want ed or eod use short. dont mix the 2.

Oh, well ya. If you are shooting EOD or something, then just use the short acting stuff altogether. Might as well.

The one advantage to using E or Cyp with tren ace is the price. 100mg/ml vs 250m/ml makes a big difference when a 10 mil costs nearly equal. But you hve to wait a bit longer to feel the effects.

And Like Buff said-it makes no difference,besides I HATE PROP!

Crippling shit!

RADAR

please explain why ester mixing doesnt matter. ace and prop are not the same ester but they are close enough.

its more about mixing the different materials at appropriate strenghts based on the different amounts of time they require to be absorbed from depot. determine what sort of blood levels you want and work it out from there, you have to remember that long after the tren is been and gone the enanthate is still being absorbed and then you go and put more in so the enanthate will build to extremely high levels if you do something like 75mgml tren and 200 mgml of enanthate. Basically look at how many inj a week you will do and how much of each per week do you want to do 75 200 is good for eod but not necessarily ed. as that is 1400mgwk.
just look at it objectively, this stuff isn't rocket science, it will work regardless how you mix it if there is enough there, the body homeostaticly regulates the hormones not your needle , all the planning in the world can't change the fact shbg is in the blood. the body will maintain free levels in accordance with the total available test and hormones so there will be more free test if you introduce more bioavailable test to the body but it determines the relative free amounts it wants you just flood the system, you can speed it up but you cant change it.

Oh, well ya. If you are shooting EOD or something, then just use the short acting stuff altogether. Might as well.

The one advantage to using E or Cyp with tren ace is the price. 100mg/ml vs 250m/ml makes a big difference when a 10 mil costs nearly equal. But you hve to wait a bit longer to feel the effects.

i didnt think of ot that way. thats a good reason

You can cocktail anything. Even water and oil based together. Why inject twice when you can get it over in one shot? Unless, of course, you get your jollies off of injections. Some guys do, btw.

You can cocktail anything. Even water and oil based together. Why inject twice when you can get it over in one shot? Unless, of course, you get your jollies off of injections. Some guys do, btw.

mixing oil and water into 1 injection sometimes creates a much slower absorbtion rate and irritation. that combination increases your chance of infection.

Regardless How much you shake it Water & oil do not mix,I'm guilty of doing it, but even tho everything went well there's just that chance all because of mixing water & oil that you will possibly set yourself up for a chance of infection down the road, If you have water, Do 2 inj's one for oil ,one for water.

RADAR

Top Bottom