Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can these supplements cause high blood pressure?

Blood pressure still up and fluctuating. I could it be my pre workout. I use them rarely but how long could their effects last. C4 and d-stunner r the two I am currently using. D stunner has dmaa. Read some bad stuff about that. What y'all think?

Anyone? Can u get high blood pressure from just a gain in muscle and such? I'm up about 3 lbs of muscle. I can't figure it out figured anything I took would have worn off by now

Get some n2guard and drink lots of water and eat food high in pottasium. I also keep coq 10 in my daily regimen.

NTBM REP

Anyone? Can u get high blood pressure from just a gain in muscle and such? I'm up about 3 lbs of muscle. I can't figure it out figured anything I took would have worn off by now

Water retention.

Cut one thing at a time or cut it all!

You can try n2gaurd add exta vit c, magnessium,

You dont get hbp from gaining muscle.

Worn off how long you been taking it?

And you stopped? When?

Worn off as out of my system. I've been off 3 weeks. It's come down but it's still up for me. I'm never above the 120's but now I'm holding around 140's. my lower number was extremely low today. 38.... Don't know what's up with that.

38 for a diastolic reading is low.... Sure that your BP monitor is working correctly? Perhaps try it on someone else and see what readings it is giving or take a trip to the docs/chemist and use one there.

Worn off as out of my system. I've been off 3 weeks. It's come down but it's still up for me. I'm never above the 120's but now I'm holding around 140's. my lower number was extremely low today. 38.... Don't know what's up with that.

I'd see a doctor about that.

Top Bottom