Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Testosterone Improve Mental Function?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

For members reading we will occasionally see posts from members fast approaching middle age as well as the tired, the stressed (all too common now) and, as Steve infers, those who MIGHT have low test levels. I'm also familiar with studies of test levels and decision making. To be blunt it's NOT a question of improving mental function vs feeling more capable.

Now that is, of course, arguable. One isn't actually more capable only that you feel more able. Testosterone is a 'feel good' hormone. It's effects as such are more noticeable in those with low to average levels who then add in additional test. If, by way of example, test improved mental function then we'd expect to see high levels of test in all our cleverest scientists. Or that the same would be on TRT and or jabbing away.

The decision making process (rightly or wrongly) is, I think, easier if you're more confident and there's no doubt taking tests makes a LOT of users feel better, more confident and more capable. But I doubt very much it actually means those same decisions are more likely to be correct. Putting it another way - there's an awful lot of very stupid people with high test levels.

Cognitive ability of course, differs from mental. Simply put ability to use the brain doesn't in and of itself make you clever. Dylan says on the video that the studies used as references disagreed. I am interested in the low test link to dementia.

Some people with legit low T really suffer with mental clarity, etc. I have read stories of them getting on TRT and it making a huge difference. Great video again Dylan.

Top Bottom