Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone please help with a diet plan

no1stunna

ok all you guys seem to think diet is my girls problem. she's 5'7 about 150lbs. can someone please post a diet for her? ive never really payed attention to diet. i just eat everything and still stay lean. so if someone can come up with a meal plan it would be appreciated. thanks

Wrong board. But tell her to stay about 400-500 calories under maintence(you would need an estimated bodyfat % which you can do online, and then there are caclulators to find out what your maintence cal is). Also try and have her spread out all her meals into 5 smaller ones, and no carbs in the last two meals. As for training you want her doing cardio 3-4 times per week, lower intensity for 35 mins(do something with a heart rate monitor if your gym has it so you can work on burning fat instead of just doing cardiovascular work). She should also be doing a circut training type routine a couple times a week because that will help shed some fat too. As for an exact diet, there are a lot of them out there that are pretty good, almost every issue of muscle and fitness(I know, most mags are shit...but if your looking for a diet they have them in there) has some sort of diet that isnt bad.

Top Bottom