Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone help me choose an AI

mxrider47

Hey all.

24 yrs old
192 lbs
on 100mg test cyp week only 2 injection in so far. my 2nd "cycle" I quit taking it before and ran a pct. I ONLY got on test under a docs watch and it was only to get my sex life back.

Long story short, been fighint a libido issue and dealing with careless idiot docs so I took it upon myself to try to figure this out. Had a test level below 200 initally, a doc put me on test cyp. I feel much better but still have had no libido and a perma softy so I got my bloodwork done and this is what came back.

test 1489
fsh .2
lh .1
prolactin8.2
estradiol 58.6
progestrone .8

None of that sticks out to me other than having high test and high estradiol. So Im assuming the e2 is whats been killing my wood.

Now Ive been studying up on AI's and my fuckin head is spinning. Aromasin and arimidex is what Ive been looking at. I dont care about the cost I want what will work better for me. Half the people say aromasin is harsh and will kill libido, half the people say arimidex is useless.... Every case 10 different people have 10 different recommendations so I figured Id start my own thread with my own stats rather than make a decision based off somsone elses scenario.

Thanks

I personally like using Forma Stanzol. It is not too harsh but it is still very strong. You also have some flexibility with it by increasing or decreasing the pump dosage.

Forma would be good however I think you may need Arimedex just my opinion. Also how much test is he giving u weekly? 1400 is a good number to have

Ive got 2 vials of test c here like I said I started on it and then thought wtf am I doing in 23 years old on HRT so I ran a stopped then ran a PCT that everyone here put together for me and swore would work... I take 100mg shot weekly. I am considering adjusting that or stopping considering my test levels. Once I stopped test the first time I lost all my mass I had gained, was in a horrible mood and had a horrible attitude within a couple weeks - back to square one.

So now Im back in the same boat. If HRT and a AI solve my problem so be it. 95% of the responses Ive got are people telling me Im just stressed out, or have a bad diet when Ive repeated myself till Im blue in the face that Ive made no changes from when I felt fine to now. I used trazadole - a OTC anti E and these problems started. Never done AAS or ran anything. Stopped taking any and all RX meds hoping that would solve my issue. Stopped drinking alcohol. Tried all the supps suggested to me, which I feel like is alot of people promoting something they want to see grow, regardless of whether its beneficial to you or not. But lets not turn this into blasphemy. My sex drive nosedived steadily for a year then hit rock bottom and have been there for another several months.

Ill be honest with you man if your on hrt at 23 your going to be fucked when your older I have a friend on it that has naturally low test and his doctor told him he's fucked he's 21 also... Your levels are in a good spot tho stress maybe having a toll on you you may want to look for a man need needtogetaas and pm him he is a super nice guy and will take the time to help you that would be my advice a lot of other people on here will kind of bullshit u and think they are helping but really won't be with an exception of a few users. I hope I didn't scare you with my first comment but ur levels look promising however best of luck man

Ive got 2 vials of test c here like I said I started on it and then thought wtf am I doing in 23 years old on HRT so I ran a stopped then ran a PCT that everyone here put together for me and swore would work... I take 100mg shot weekly. I am considering adjusting that or stopping considering my test levels. Once I stopped test the first time I lost all my mass I had gained, was in a horrible mood and had a horrible attitude within a couple weeks - back to square one.

So now Im back in the same boat. If HRT and a AI solve my problem so be it. 95% of the responses Ive got are people telling me Im just stressed out, or have a bad diet when Ive repeated myself till Im blue in the face that Ive made no changes from when I felt fine to now. I used trazadole - a OTC anti E and these problems started. Never done AAS or ran anything. Stopped taking any and all RX meds hoping that would solve my issue. Stopped drinking alcohol. Tried all the supps suggested to me, which I feel like is alot of people promoting something they want to see grow, regardless of whether its beneficial to you or not. But lets not turn this into blasphemy. My sex drive nosedived steadily for a year then hit rock bottom and have been there for another several months.

What exactly did you do pct wise? How long did you stay off before going on hrt? I for one don't think your doomed to be on hrt at 23. You also need to realize that you will never be like you were before cycling in the first place, but you can return to normal levels and be ok.

for my pct I used HCG, clomid, post cycle unleashed and HCgen. Got nothing but severe cystic acne from it

I think if I got my e2 under control I would feel alot better, Ive been holding onto some belly fat that wont go anywhere regardless of how strict my diet is and what my cardio routine is like. Could be attributed to shitty genetics but Im sure my estro levels are helping. Anway thats last on my list of concerns I want to be able to hang a wet towel off my johnson again.

I had a glimmer of hope a couple months back, I swear it was like I woke up one day and it was fixed.I could get hard as a rock again and was always ready to go. It lasted about 5 days then I started going limp again. I was on NOTHING, had been on nothing, and had made no lifestyle or diet changes. :confused: This is some pretty crazy shit, some days I think I am ok and sometimes Ive had a fine ass chick in my bed and I couldnt get it up for a hundred dollar bill. I havent had that feeling where Im ready to rip a girls clothes off in a couple years. I would classify my dick as just "useable" Was nice to have that feeling again tho it put some wind back in my sails that there is hope.

Id prefer not to be on TRT. Im gonna run an AI with it and see if my libido bounces back then run a PCT and if I get no results Ill look into other things and explore the mental side of the coin.

sorry for the rant

Top Bottom