Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I run test e and gw at 30%bf?

you dont need test.. you dont need anything at 30% bodyfat but good diet and training..

but if you want to shed bodyfat and hold a bit of muscle.. gw and a good fatburner would be helpful,gw would be a great addition actually.. but diet and training come before all.

i wouldnt use stuff that is suppressive and mess with hormone levels to shead bodyfat,its not their main purpose and not nessasarry.Those type of agents shine when you are lower bodyfat percentages

Simple enough. I know I'm not supposed to run any roids, but is just running test or sust okay at my bf%? Someone recommended a diet expensive t booster to stack with gw, but it's cheaper to just run sine diet if test than take that stuff lol. Nobody bite my head off, I haven't even bought anything yet.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

How about you ask for some free advice to drop that fat. You are legally and medically considered morbidly obese. You need to drop your bf% By 66% before we will recommend any compound. Trust me. I am 4% higher now than i have been in 10 years and will not allow myself to run anything until i get back in single digits and you are 17 percentage points higher than me.

Yeah when I have enough money... anybody need a sony blu Ray surround sound system lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using EliteFitness

at very least grab some gw, its the most important compound of the 3 by far.With your goals and phyical stature at this point.

Would it be best to stay at a caloric deficit like you normally would or should calories be upped to maintenance level while using gw50 at 30%bf?

I would start at a 500 calorie deficit and assess from there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^Dylan knows his shite. 3500 cals a week is the way to shed weight because you can burn off a pound per week which is the ACSM guidline. You can stretch it to 1.5 or even 2 lbs but anything beyond that is burning muscle.

Top Bottom