Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I run Hella for 8 weeks?

bearrito29

Hey guys I am in the process of cutting for a show in August and I want to run a Hella/Katana stack to help me hold onto muscle once I get below the 10% bf mark. My stats are 6'0", currently weigh 225 and 30 years old. My past cycles include a diesel v1/tren-tfo cycle in Fall 2009, another of the same in summer 2010 and a Beast/Katana cycle in Feb of this year. I'm around 12% bf now and I have 14 weeks left until my show. I would like to run an 8 week cycle of Hella/katana beginning 10 weeks out, coming off with 2 weeks to go until the show. Is this safe if I plan to run the following Hella dosage:
Weeks
1 - 50 mg
2 - 75 mg
3 - 75 mg
4 - 100 mg
5 - 100 mg
6 - 75 mg
7 - 75 mg
8 - 50 mg

Plan to run Katana at 250 mg the entire 8 weeks and will run HCGenerate for the entire duration as well. PCT will be Unleashed/Post Cycle, FormaStanzol and Phytoserms 347.

Is this cycle going to be too harsh and possibly shut me down too hard leading into my show? Should I adjust dosing, or perhaps consider only running for 6 weeks? Any feedback is appreciated.

I have attempted to include a few pics just to show where I currently am. Pics are a week old...I've dropped another 3-4 lbs since then. Ignore the poor posing...my coach is working with me on it. This is my first time ever to compete so go easy on me, lol!

I think it's dose dependent...I've run hella 2-3 caps a day for 8 weeks, threw in Katana around week 5 at 300mg a day...fav ph cycle for sure

No real reason other than thinking maybe it wouldn't shut me down as badly. Would I be better off just running 75mg a day for the entire 8 weeks?

thats a long time to be on a methyl imo

why not do 4 weeks of a non methyl and 4 weeks of hella? I know the liver is strong and resilant but still i think there are better options. Im using 1-andro rx and katandrol and loving the results.. im cutting btw.

I'm not familiar with 1 andro rx. Who manufactures it and what are the deets on it?

Needto, if you happen to read this thread what is your opinion on running Hella for an extended period?

Top Bottom