Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Clomid boost natural test production above your bodies set "normal"?

This is an interesting post. When I got hold of clomid for the first time I was not on a cycle. I swallowed one and within half an hour I was the horniest god-damned thing to walk the earth. Even just thinking about a nice bod had the juices drippling out the end. I went off like a bomb.

So in short I think it can really raise your levels way beyond normal.

Here is my experience. Doc prescribed Clomid, 100mg a day for 4 weeks. The purpose was to raise FSH and LH levels, and the testes in response would produce more test. After the 4 weeks, a blood test was given, and test levels increased only 30-40 mg. One side affect to the prescription was my nipples itched and were sore for 2-3 weeks. Did not develop any gyno.
So, does clomid increase test levels, yes, does it provide enough to see muscular growth, doubt it. Will it help in getting your nuts back, should.
There's my .02 cents.

Boosting natural test

I have had the same problem as you. YOU cannot make your body produce more test than what is normal for it. I thought you could so I ran some HCG= shut down FUCK. you will also shut down if your LH/FSH is too high- so you can shut down with clomid also-Iam currently looking for a tune-up ......so- just read an article on NEYGERONT RN13 from germany its supposed to be able to fix this- I am not good on the computer so I cannot find this or any info - its an old product. the only thing that I have ever found that made me feel like I was 16 again sexually was GH. I have asked if GH would help me recover- the response was NO. Iam doing alot better now -I intro proviron which helped me thru this - clo should go day one @ 300mgs then 100 for a few days then down/finish with 50mg ED cycle supposed to run 21 days.
Now Iam looking at a divorce :mad:

Since Clomid and Nolvadex aren't "real" estrogens but still have some estrogenic effect very high dosages would lead to infertility and probably also to a shutdown of natural T.

OK, here's how I understand clomid works:

It binds to the androgen recepetor (in the hypothalamus?) to give the signal that there are not enough androgens in the blood. This encourages the body to produce more.

It shouldn't shut down natural production as it actually works on the mechanism which regulates this production directly, so there is nothing to register the higher androgens because this mechanism itself is the one being fooled.

However - I may be wrong :)

Best of luck!

clomid is a pituitary stimulator and yes it will raise your test levels some, but not enough for you to see any gains. It is effective how ever in regaining natural test function after a cycle, try hcg for better quicker results.

Yes. There are a number of studies that show clomiphene is capable of raising testosterone in normal men, at least in the short term. Here is one abstract:

J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1987 Dec;65(6):1118-26 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut

The effects of aging in normal men on bioavailable testosterone and luteinizing hormone secretion: response to clomiphene citrate.

Tenover JS, Matsumoto AM, Plymate SR, Bremner WJ.

Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center, Veterans Administration Medical Center, Seattle, Washington.

Serum testosterone (T) levels in men decline with age while serum LH levels, as measured by RIA, increase. To assess if the decline in serum T levels in healthy aging men is paralleled by an age-related decline in the bioavailable non-sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)-bound fraction of T and to determine whether there are age-related changes in LH secretion or LH control of T production, we studied 29 young (aged 22-35 yr) and 26 elderly (aged 65-84 yr) healthy men. All men had single random blood samples drawn, and 14 men in each age group underwent frequent blood sampling for 24 h, both before and after 7 days of clomiphene citrate (CC) administration. Both mean 24-h serum total T levels and non-SHBG-bound T were reduced in elderly men compared to those in young men (P less than 0.05), while estradiol and SHBG levels were similar in the 2 age groups. Serum FSH determined by RIA and LH by RIA and bioassay were higher in the elderly men compared to those in young men (P less than 0.05), but the ratios of LH bioactivity to immunoreactivity and the LH pulse frequency and amplitude were similar. After CC administration, mean serum total T and non-SHBG-bound levels in young men increased by 100% and 304%, respectively, while in older men these values increased by only 32% and 8%, respectively However, CC-stimulated LH pulse characteristics and serum levels of estradiol, SHBG, FSH, and bioactive and immunoreactive LH were similar in the 2 groups. Thus, both at baseline and after CC stimulation, elderly men had significantly lower serum total T and non-SHBG-bound (bioavailable) T levels than did young men, despite similar or increased levels of bioactive LH and similar bioactive to immunoreactive LH ratios and LH pulse characteristics. These results suggest that major age-related changes in the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis occur at the level of the testes and are manifested by decreased responsiveness to bioactive LH. Administration of CC to young and elderly men resulted in similar changes in LH pulse characteristics and LH bioactivity and immunoreactivity, suggesting preserved hypothalamic-pituitary responsiveness in the elderly.

Top Bottom