Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can chicken breasts go bad?

WarriorPL

High End Bro
Platinum
Whenever i buy chicken breasts, i buy a whole lot of them. Thing is, my mom always shoves them int he freezer then i always have to deal with defrosting. How long can they last in my regular fridge?

Yeah, man. Chicken breasts can definitely go bad. First they start hanging with the wrong crowd, then they stay out all night and pierce body parts that shouldn't rightfully have metal shoved through them, then the next thing you know you're doling out bail money to spring them for spray painting "THE USDA CAN SUCK MY..." on the side of a building.

Talk to your chicken breasts. Listen to them. Don't let a good chicken breast go bad.

(You already got a good answer, so I wanted to give you a smartass one. :D)

bro, i buy my chicken breasts frozen. i just take out like 6-8 and let them defrost then cook them at once, eat what im gonna eat, then wrap the rest up and stick in the fridge for the next two days or so. no matter what i almost always have a supply of cooked breasts waiting to be eaten and when my supply gets down to like 2, i throw some frozen ones in the fridge to thaw. i kinda have a little cycle going on.

They will go bad, but they will last longer than two days. I wouldn't go more than five though.

FOOD POISONING !

don't play with that please

no more than 3-4 days
a

Lift Chief said:
I'd say you're alright around 4 days but God knows i've eaten them after much longer than that.

Yeah me too. I try to bbq up about three days worth, but sometimes they last longer and I can't stand to throw them away.

Top Bottom