Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can BRIDGE Grow Muscle Off Cycle?

Just bought some a few days ago. Waiting for it to come in. I'm a good test since just finishing PCT after 12 weeks Test Dbol Sust.... If it helps I should notice a difference. Since I don't think I'm fully recovered yet. Libido low, low energy etc....

What's your PCT?

I was on Nolva and Clomid for about 5 weeks then I picked up a bottle of Unleashed and some thing called Battle Fuel(That was just an impulse buy. But it is supposed to increase Natt Test.) Taking those two for about 3-4 weeks. started taking them about week 3 of PCT.(I should write these things down..) Just added Bridge to the Mix today. Call me crazy but I felt more energized through the day then workout after work. I noticed getting hotter about 20-30 minute of taking the pill. So I definitely felt something. I did extra ab work and extras flyes to touch up on my chest routine. Usually (Lately) I can't wait to get done and leave the gym. Placebo effect?Hmmmmmm.... I can't imaging I conjured up miracle energy. Libido felt a bit better with the the Mrs.. So far so good, can't wait to have taken it for some time to see the full effect. I feel I still have more weeks to go to fully recover. Hopefully all this will help it go better. Was thinking about Post Cycle. Wasn't sure if I should throw it in the mix or just do what I'm doing for the moment. May be in 2 weeks I'll evaluate my situation and decide if I need more help then.

I also found an Any Lab Test office by my office. They had like a menu of tests they can run on the counter. Looks like about $179 or so for a good set of tests. I was planning on doing that about 4-5 weeks from now. I had my doc run them before I started too.

Oh and I ran HCG while on cycle 250iu every 4-5 days.

Last edited:
I was just thinking, if it indeed makes you feel better. (considering I felt better today) you work out harder and push a little further. That in itself will definitely help growth to the natural extent. At least it's not hindered with lack of energy and slacking during the workout.

Top Bottom