Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calves...

so what about site injecting there?? or is it too dangerous??

Whiskey

I use the hack squat for calves, only thing in my gym that holds enough weight, except for leg press machince of course but I find the hack easier to use.

Pick an exercise and what you want to do is get a total of 75 reps.

But pick a weight that you can barely get 20reps. After you do 20reps give or take a few, shake your calfs out for no more then 5-10 seconds and then keep hitting it til failure. All the same weight through out. Once you get up to the 60 rep mark the weight will be extremely heavy and you will only get a few reps each set. You will want to rest more but don't that is the point. Try this twice a week changing up the exercises each time. If you want to go more then 75 total reps then so be it. Always keep your feet straight ahead and concentrate on pushing off your big toe for some sets and your middle toes on others.

Give this a try when you want to change things up once and awhile. peace

Interesting...

I think I might have to do it with isolations, though... 900 is all the toe press fits. I do the hack squats, though. I like them, too. However, I think isolations for the calves will be my best route... Thanks, guys.

And yes, I will put these suggestions to the test.

:kaioken:

Re: to aurelius

aurelius said:
You say that you get results no matter where you put your feet. That would point to lack of necessity of moving them in or out, I believe.
like I said i don't need to position my feet. i am just giving this guy some options, to try.

Top Bottom