Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calves...

Super Halo Man

Anyone have any ways I can get some bulk on my calves?

The dilema is that tey are big to begin with... however, it is tough to really hit them for bulk in the gymwith the coventional ways... Tried loading as much weight onto a toe press and I could not get enough on there... Any creative ways to really hit them hard?

-Android F

try putting more weight on the machine! i have seen u at the gym.. only doing 900pounds..wuss:doublefi:

foot positioning? toes in (very awkward) toes out
self explanitory just put em in or out as far as you can and rep away

Thanks for the pointer. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes. I want to gain a bit more size on my calves and then worry more about toning. Thanks again.

Hmmm... The isolation did slip my mind there for a second. I'll give it a try and I'll give the foot positioning a try. Anyone else have suggestions?

I want to really vary exercises as much as possible. Thanks.

20s

do twenties bro.
20 sets of 20 reps on your calves with 20 second intervals in between where you stretch your calves for 10 seconds each.
dont haveto do heavy heavy weights. they will explode after a couple weeks.
DOCV

Sounds like a challenge. :) Bear in mind, I will be trying all of these things. Also, while I am on the subject... I would like to know what extra I could do to really rip the inner thighs.

Top Bottom