Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calories while off cycle?

Alpine

I've been training without the use of any aas for about a year now. This winter I have been bulking up but without any juice involved. I've definately put on some fat but I am confident I can diet it off in the spring. I was curious how many calories you guys eat while off cycle? Do your eating habits stay the same when trying to bulk without the help of AAS?

A little help...Little help!

BUMP - Damn, can't a brotha get a table dance? J/K My main concern is eating to bulk while off AAS. Is it worth it? Or should I just try to stay lean unless I'm using juice?

Well when I'm "on"I try to get between 4200-5000 clean cals aday and I do so until I'm off about 6 weeks or so, and the I may cut it down by 500 cals......Thats my advice anyways

Anybody else?

Thanks for your input Muscleup. Any other opinions? I ask because I've put on over 25 lbs. since the summer because I have been trying to bulk up. But I am getting a little fat at the same time. I'm just trying to figure out if it is worth it to gain the fat in attempt to gain overall pounds and muscle .

Well Fat is Fat and it is an inactive tissue and Is just stored energy...so if you feel that you may be getting a little sloppy cut back 300-500 cals a day for a while..But to answer your ?.I think in most cases one puts on a little fat while bulking......It's better to eat to much than to little while bulking....Just don't buy into this "I'm bulking so I can eat what ever I want shit" Bulking is no excuse to eat crap.

I would wait to bulk untill you are on just because you will use the calories to turn into muscle more efficiently, but I think bulking by eating a bunch of fast food is stupid, you will just end up on clen or dnp post cycle trying to lose all that fat you put on. In my opinion you should eat clean, just eat more of it.

Top Bottom