Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

calling out eringobraugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

needtogetaas

New member
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
 
hamstershaver said:
im pretty sure you have to be a member here for at least 6 months before you can make a call out thread
I dont care what he did was wrong........pure bullshit to.....he saw a chance to make me look bad so he took it.but it was a down right lie.thats what he dos all the time thou.he is a lier.
 
needtogetas said:
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
reply please..............
 
needtogetas said:
I dont care what he did was wrong........pure bullshit to.....he saw a chance to make me look bad so he took it.but it was a down right lie.thats what he dos all the time thou.he is a lier.


dude, did you forget the little make up discussion you and him and bruce had? Everything on here is jokes, dont take it personal.
 
ceasar989 said:
dude, did you forget the little make up discussion you and him and bruce had? Everything on here is jokes, dont take it personal.
ya I did but I gass he didnt.and what he said was no joke and he knows it.
 
needtogetas said:
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
hello.................................
 
needtogetas said:
ya I did but I gass he didnt.and what he said was no joke and he knows it.

care to share for peer analysis?

i was once a bb alter, so I'll decide if this really is as bad as you claim.
 
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
__________________
 
hotzie said:
yep he is a crazy somabitch

for real?

shit, i got pick up a half-O from him in an hour...this could be dangerous

hopefully he has complementary weed brownies.
 
ceasar989 said:
for real?

shit, i got pick up a half-O from him in an hour...this could be dangerous

hopefully he has complementary weed brownies.
the brownies are always good :p
 
ceasar989 said:
care to share for peer analysis?

i was once a bb alter, so I'll decide if this really is as bad as you claim.
klue made a thread about why some one bobd some kid because his brother died.so erin said it was needto.then said I wont last her for it.leis.bad mouthing my name for no reason.
 
needtogetas said:
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
__________________

Ok, so the problem is resolved now?
 
needtogetas said:
klue made a thread about why some one bobd some kid because his brother died.so erin said it was needto.then said I wont last her for it.leis.bad mouthing my name for no reason.
he said it was prob you , he did not state that it was u 100 percent
 
ceasar989 said:
Ok, so the problem is resolved now?
no it hassent.he needs to mke a "oppen" opaloge to the hole bord




why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
__________________
awnser
 
hotzie said:
he said it was prob you , he did not state that it was u 100 percent


Needto, this is Sherlock Hotzie, he's the best detective our unit has. If he says this is true, you best take his word.

Well done hotzie.
 
ceasar989 said:
Needto, this is Sherlock Hotzie, he's the best detective our unit has. If he says this is true, you best take his word.

Well done hotzie.
lmao at sherlock hotzie
 
hotzie said:
dude he assumed it was u cuz u are always runnin ur mouth about bombin some one
thats right assumed.so he just threw it out there without thinking.he new what he was doing when he said it.I can count the amount of bombs if droped on my hands thats not that much to just assoum it was me.he said it was me cuz he wonted to.
 
needtogetas said:
thats right assumed.so he just threw it out there without thinking.he new what he was doing when he said it.I can count the amount of bombs if droped on my hands thats not that much to just assoum it was me.he said it was me cuz he wonted to.

just like you are making assumptions now.
 
needtogetas said:
thats right assumed.so he just threw it out there without thinking.he new what he was doing when he said it.I can count the amount of bombs if droped on my hands thats not that much to just assoum it was me.he said it was me cuz he wonted to.
i dont know what the fuck u just typed but drop it , we all know it wasnt u this time ok
 
hotzie said:
i dont know what the fuck u just typed but drop it , we all know it wasnt u this time ok
no.I wont an apology from him.entel then I keep it going.I have a right to.he was wrong and he should admit it.
 
I remember I was like 9 years old makin out with some girl in the closet during some birthday party while listening to that song...yeah, it was pretty sweet now that i think about it.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
__________________ :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:
 
needtogetas said:
I wont to her him say it then say he is sorry.I will bump this post till then.
sounds like a plan, why don't you write some inspirational passages for us on each bump
 
i shaved my legs
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
__________________
dont piss in the wind.awnser the?
 
needtogetas said:
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...

dude...






















fuck up. your posts make me wanna bash my head against this wall next to me

::knocks on wall::

oh yeh. your wife is hot. to bad the two of you are alts. bad ones at that.
 
dunk said:
dude..

fuck up. your posts make me wanna bash my head against this wall next to me

::knocks on wall::

oh yeh. your wife is hot. to bad the two of you are alts. bad ones at that.
lmfao.
 
dunk said:
dude...






















fuck up. your posts make me wanna bash my head against this wall next to me

::knocks on wall::

oh yeh. your wife is hot. to bad the two of you are alts. bad ones at that.
lol....you are not alone

Need you gotta work on ya typin bor
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------dont play with fire.you mite get bernt.

why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...
__________________
 
dunk said:
dude...






















fuck up. your posts make me wanna bash my head against this wall next to me

::knocks on wall::

oh yeh. your wife is hot. to bad the two of you are alts. bad ones at that.
dude they are not alts man
 
Eringobraugh said:
LMAO!! Can someone please explain the ignore feature to this idiot!
so youre not a real man are you.you cant admet when you fuck up.all you can do is hide like a little girl.or maby you can lie some more.you having me on egnore just proves my pont.you still have it out for me and thats why you fucken siad that.you are a little punk.thats all.a cowerd.next time have profe if youre going to throw my name out fore something like that.stop the leis you little boy.
 
Look needtogetabrain, Im sorry that you are an idiot, Im sorry you didnt graduate from highschool and cant spell as well as a fourth grader. I am not sorry however that you threaten and bomb older members on a day to day basis. Immediately prior to me saying it was "probably needtogetas" you were ONCE AGAIN threatening someone with bombing them.
needtogetas said:
are you a member of the bomb squad?

needtogetas said:
then you should be bombed for calling a hit only the squad can do that...... :evil:

If you want to be bombing people for no reason then you should be prepared to deal with the fact that people will think that you are a douchebag, not that all BS members are, to the contrary, great guys and we had alot of fun with it, but you are complete fagtard. I dont see why theyd want to even associate themselves with someone as dumb as you. You add nothing to the board, your posts consists of saying "Im up for bump on this" or "bumping" or something about bombing or the bombsquad. I cant believe that someone could honestly be as illiterate as you are. You must sweep floors for a living or something where it doesnt require being able to state coherent thoughts.
I said you prolly did it and thats b/c you have bombed people for no reason, if you dont want to be thought of as a bomber, then dont use your bombs on people, its just that simple. You like to bomb so its natural to assume you did it, I didnt state for a fact that it was you, just a comment on you being a newbie bombing older members and threatening them and being wreckless. Hey, if thats your thing bombing, then more power to you. Keep dropping bombs on older members heads.
 
needtogetas said:
why did you call my name out on a bomb I never droped.yes I have bombed people but I wouldent bomb that kid after what happend to him.stop throwing my name out if you dont know what youre talking about...

i hardly think this constitutes a 'callout' thread.
 
Eringobraugh said:
Look needtogetabrain, Im sorry that you are an idiot, Im sorry you didnt graduate from highschool and cant spell as well as a fourth grader. I am not sorry however that you threaten and bomb older members on a day to day basis. Immediately prior to me saying it was "probably needtogetas" you were ONCE AGAIN threatening someone with bombing them.




If you want to be bombing people for no reason then you should be prepared to deal with the fact that people will think that you are a douchebag, not that all BS members are, to the contrary, great guys and we had alot of fun with it, but you are complete fagtard. I dont see why theyd want to even associate themselves with someone as dumb as you. You add nothing to the board, your posts consists of saying "Im up for bump on this" or "bumping" or something about bombing or the bombsquad. I cant believe that someone could honestly be as illiterate as you are. You must sweep floors for a living or something where it doesnt require being able to state coherent thoughts.
I said you prolly did it and thats b/c you have bombed people for no reason, if you dont want to be thought of as a bomber, then dont use your bombs on people, its just that simple. You like to bomb so its natural to assume you did it, I didnt state for a fact that it was you, just a comment on you being a newbie bombing older members and threatening them and being wreckless. Hey, if thats your thing bombing, then more power to you. Keep dropping bombs on older members heads.
wow man, you think I am a great guy??? fantastic!! :)
 
Eringobraugh said:
Look needtogetabrain, Im sorry that you are an idiot, Im sorry you didnt graduate from highschool and cant spell as well as a fourth grader. I am not sorry however that you threaten and bomb older members on a day to day basis. Immediately prior to me saying it was "probably needtogetas" you were ONCE AGAIN threatening someone with bombing them.




If you want to be bombing people for no reason then you should be prepared to deal with the fact that people will think that you are a douchebag, not that all BS members are, to the contrary, great guys and we had alot of fun with it, but you are complete fagtard. I dont see why theyd want to even associate themselves with someone as dumb as you. You add nothing to the board, your posts consists of saying "Im up for bump on this" or "bumping" or something about bombing or the bombsquad. I cant believe that someone could honestly be as illiterate as you are. You must sweep floors for a living or something where it doesnt require being able to state coherent thoughts.
I said you prolly did it and thats b/c you have bombed people for no reason, if you dont want to be thought of as a bomber, then dont use your bombs on people, its just that simple. You like to bomb so its natural to assume you did it, I didnt state for a fact that it was you, just a comment on you being a newbie bombing older members and threatening them and being wreckless. Hey, if thats your thing bombing, then more power to you. Keep dropping bombs on older members heads.
more lies that thread was way before that.and besides that thread were have I wonted to bomb older members.you do a good job with youre lies.but it ant good enuf.and for youre infow.I am a chef.I make plenty of munny.dont need to spell to cook youre right but I make 25 an hour so it dont matter.thanks for slinging more leis thow.its allways funny trying to beleave you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom