needtogrow New member Jul 3, 2005 #4 hamstershaver said: same as you would a post Click to expand... I sent some K your way, let me know if it worked
hamstershaver said: same as you would a post Click to expand... I sent some K your way, let me know if it worked
hamstershaver New member Jul 3, 2005 #5 needtogrow said: I sent some K your way, let me know if it worked Click to expand... it worked
hotzie New member Jul 3, 2005 #6 needtogrow said: I sent some K your way, let me know if it worked Click to expand... yea it must not have , cuz i didnt get the message
needtogrow said: I sent some K your way, let me know if it worked Click to expand... yea it must not have , cuz i didnt get the message
needtogrow New member Jul 3, 2005 #7 hotzie said: yea it must not have , cuz i didnt get the message Click to expand... take a look now. Thanks for the help guys
hotzie said: yea it must not have , cuz i didnt get the message Click to expand... take a look now. Thanks for the help guys
pintoca New member Jul 3, 2005 #8 needtogrow said: take a look now. Thanks for the help guys Click to expand... you can also add pictures, just put the URL of the pic inbtween IMG brackets (as you do in posts). Feel free to try it with me, I will give prompt feedback
needtogrow said: take a look now. Thanks for the help guys Click to expand... you can also add pictures, just put the URL of the pic inbtween IMG brackets (as you do in posts). Feel free to try it with me, I will give prompt feedback
pintoca New member Jul 3, 2005 #10 Didn't work bro... you need to type it like this: [IxG]http://a1096.g.akamai.net/7/1096/458/e54baea5df2f56/karma.astrology.com/images/karma/Karma_title2.gif[/IxG] change the IxG to IMG and you are done
Didn't work bro... you need to type it like this: [IxG]http://a1096.g.akamai.net/7/1096/458/e54baea5df2f56/karma.astrology.com/images/karma/Karma_title2.gif[/IxG] change the IxG to IMG and you are done
needtogrow New member Jul 3, 2005 #11 pintoca said: Didn't work bro... you need to type it like this: [IxG]http://a1096.g.akamai.net/7/1096/458/e54baea5df2f56/karma.astrology.com/images/karma/Karma_title2.gif[/IxG] change the IxG to IMG and you are done Click to expand... gotcha Thanks
pintoca said: Didn't work bro... you need to type it like this: [IxG]http://a1096.g.akamai.net/7/1096/458/e54baea5df2f56/karma.astrology.com/images/karma/Karma_title2.gif[/IxG] change the IxG to IMG and you are done Click to expand... gotcha Thanks
chewyxrage New member Jul 3, 2005 #12 pintoca said: you can also add pictures, just put the URL of the pic inbtween IMG brackets (as you do in posts). Feel free to try it with me, I will give prompt feedback Click to expand... Ya when you sent that karma sutra pic I was suprised. Not used to seeing images in there
pintoca said: you can also add pictures, just put the URL of the pic inbtween IMG brackets (as you do in posts). Feel free to try it with me, I will give prompt feedback Click to expand... Ya when you sent that karma sutra pic I was suprised. Not used to seeing images in there
pintoca New member Jul 3, 2005 #13 chewyxrage said: Ya when you sent that karma sutra pic I was suprised. Not used to seeing images in there Click to expand... hush, that was our little secret maing
chewyxrage said: Ya when you sent that karma sutra pic I was suprised. Not used to seeing images in there Click to expand... hush, that was our little secret maing
G Gambino Guest Jul 3, 2005 #14 damn pintoca change your karma game up, I thought I was unique with the pic
pintoca New member Jul 3, 2005 #15 Gambino said: damn pintoca change your karma game up, I thought I was unique with the pic Click to expand... I'm a playa... keep you all hos thinking "I'm special like that" In my defense I have to say that was a different pic, one that only special peeps got...
Gambino said: damn pintoca change your karma game up, I thought I was unique with the pic Click to expand... I'm a playa... keep you all hos thinking "I'm special like that" In my defense I have to say that was a different pic, one that only special peeps got...