Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calf Injections Inner head

HellsMessenger

Trying to improve the inner head of my calves and was thinking about site injecting. Anyone have any pictures of where to do the injection?

I also have noticed that I did a site injection on my left tricep, which for some reason caused some swelling and it still hasn't gone down for over a week (tricep looks huge, but no pain). Can these site injections actually cause the muscle to permanently change shape? My left tricep is now much larger than the right. I even injected the right one again to even them up but it didn't work.

Excuse my dumb questions this is my first cycle (Fina only 50 mg/day)

I would also like to inject my inner head but I feel like it is a high chance of hitting a nerve. I have tried the location before and I seems to hit the nerve every other time. If I use a 19mm long needle, will the chance to hit a nerve be less?
Are the nerves located deep into the muscle or where the muscle begins after the fat?

In inner head of the calf should not be injected.

Why on earth would you want to inject there? Localized spot injections will not enhance growth in the area injected.

Dude I did it like 3 times last cycle on each inner head. Just pick a place and shoot it dude. You will notice a lump for a day or so, but after that I think its mainly a placebo effect. I didnt have any problems (was shooting test P and Tren A).

There is no science to it.

Nike said it best "Just Do It" -

Top Bottom