Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calcium D-Glucarate

anthrax

MVP
EF VIP
it seems to be a promising supplements

I have heard about it for its properties to prevent cancers

Has calcium D-Glucarate any use for BBers ?

I guess it is beneficial for juicers....

and for "natural" BBErs ?

Yes it is very beneficial for just about everyone, although there are a few who might not need it.

**Do not take it at all when you are on a PH cycle. Use it afterwards. Taking it on during a cycle can result in the elimination of several types of excess steroid hormones, not just estrogen. So it can be counterproductive to use until you're levels are naturally rebounding.Once you're done with a cycle, CDG can be beneficial to help eliminate other toxic metabolic products, as well as help normalize liver function.

**do not take any other supplements for 5 hours after taking glucarate. It may limit their absorption, etc.

Here is what I have so far so anyone not wanting to get bored to death avoid.

glucarate is believed to inhibit glucuronidase, an enzyme that prevents proper liver phase 2 function. Glucuronidation is one of the major detox pathways for many steroid hormones so making sure that process is in full working order is key.

The key to glucarate is that after it is taken it is in the system for a speculative 5 hours. This means that many different supplements and medications may not be fully absorped or utilized when CDG is still active. Because it is allowing phase 2 liver function to do its job and detoxify and eliminate chemicals and hormones from the body, it may interfere with how long a supplement stays active in the system.

It works almost opposite that of grapefruit extract, which allows many substances to recirculate the system multiple times, and it also may play a role in allowing more of a substance to be metabolized by inhibiting certain natural enzymes of the body. grapefruit extract taken with some things might mean longer or stronger effects of that substance. This is one reason why some drugs have a warning on the bottle "Do not take with grapefruit juice." doing so can keep the drug in the system too long or let too much into the bloodstream.

CDG taken with some things might speed them through the system before they have much of a chance to work. So it may be best to skip it until your between cycles. At least I would until the full effects are known. in the least it may help restore good liver function.

That's all I can come up with right now.

Top Bottom