Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffine Pills or energy drinks?

red bull does alot for me. what about this stuff called Redline, anyone tried it?

They all say,

if they don’t if doesn’t matter,

you develop a tolerance to caffeine, just like clen, t3, ephedrine or any stimulant,

I usually have 4 cups of straight coffee early AM, and then go to the gym

Wootoom said:
cool i wish i could get some

LOL! You can get it anywhere like GNC my gym sells it. It only lasts like maybe an hour for me! Its worth a try. Comes in a cool looking container thats why I drink it. More for the illusion that I am real cool and healthy and gonna kick some ass and throw weights around in the gym when all the girls see me drink it! I always walk out with two hot blonds one on each side. Like when I drink Bud light or Mountain Dew!

CO B-man said:
LOL! You can get it anywhere like GNC my gym sells it. It only lasts like maybe an hour for me! Its worth a try. Comes in a cool looking container thats why I drink it. More for the illusion that I am real cool and healthy and gonna kick some ass and throw weights around in the gym when all the girls see me drink it! I always walk out with two hot blonds one on each side. Like when I drink Bud light or Mountain Dew!
u cant get it in canada i dont think

Wootoom said:
u cant get it in canada i dont think

Oh! I did not realize that! I dont see why though its over the counter kind of stuff. Not any worse, probably better for you than red bull. Tastes better I think too!

CO B-man said:
Oh! I did not realize that! I dont see why though its over the counter kind of stuff. Not any worse, probably better for you than red bull. Tastes better I think too!
ya its sugarfree with no aspartame

Top Bottom