Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burning out of chicken an tuna

ronc26k

Not sure what to do..... burning out fast of chicken and tuna....fish is too expensive right now.... boiled eggs?? Straight protein shakes suck going down with water.....

right now its time to eat and I dont want to taste chicken again....

you could put on home made tomatoe sauce and some fat free chesse, or you could also put a layer of cotagge chesse on top, you can also put the chicken in lemon juice about half an hour before you cook it orange juice works too. it really makes a diference in the taste so you could last longer with chicken.

Thanks. Definiftely gonna try out adding different types of cheeses. Been limiting what i put on to stay away from dairy. Mean time i added in an extra plate of egg whites and grilling more onions an bellpeppers with my chicken.

Bloke, what shake brand are you using?

Beef has gotten more expensive here an so has turkey lately. I noticed the difference pretty quick. At least for any lean cuts or ground mixes.

Be badass to try kangaroo if they had it lol. Ive had ostrich before an loved that. Ive got free access to a ranch to go kill some hogs so im debating on that. Never cooked hog meat before an still need to look up nutritional value.

Tilapia isn't too expensive for fish and works well too. BBQ'ing the chicken with different spices helps change it up and when I'm really desperate I'll use some of the Walden's farms toppings, which are calorie free (although some taste like crap) but it can really help too when you just can't stand the thought of anymore chicken.

I'd say lean red meats, turkey, and the occasional lamb or pork to keep it interesting. Sometimes the large frozen tilapia and salmon packs aren't overpriced. But yea chicken and tuna does get boring fast unless you spice it up or change the way its prepared, depending on your diet restrictions

Another suggestion, and this one is the least expensive way to carb deplete that I have found. Cook a whole turkey and eat it all by yourself over a few days. Thats 2-3 days worth of food for under 20 bucks. Start with the white meat, as it gets pretty dry if you don't eat it right away.

ive switched over to bison meat lately. tastes good, leaner than chicken breast and more protein apparently

Top Bottom