Ya'll thought ya'll had the last laugh... here he is making bling off those killa looks.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=noamericanbod.25578511
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=noamericanbod.25578511
One hell of a reach-around though!!!!!!AAP said:HAHAA!! I created a monster.
And those arms of his looks long enough to tie his shoes without bending over.

jenscats5 said:Who the heck is this guy & why do we want to look at him??
i agree. but i would rather be a slob then have a dink in my bumbNJjuice22 said:I like his physique..he is in a great shape...I would LOVEEE To see some of the slobs on this site.
Wootoom said:i agree. but i would rather be a slob then have a dink in my bumb
Frisky said:Ok.. fill me in! What did I miss?
AAP said:
lol could besigweed said:i think thats actually AAP and he's just testing the waters!
haha
![]()
AAP said:
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














