Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Burnando Strikes Back!!!!

please god no
 
HAHAA!! I created a monster.

And those arms of his looks long enough to tie his shoes without bending over.
 
Ok.. fill me in! What did I miss?
 
jenscats5 said:
Who the heck is this guy & why do we want to look at him??


He was trying to steal my partner from me a while back. For real.
 
NJjuice22 said:
I like his physique..he is in a great shape...I would LOVEEE To see some of the slobs on this site.
i agree. but i would rather be a slob then have a dink in my bumb
 
Perfect for dressing up any wall, this is the perfect size for maximum visual impact, or instantly creating a theme for a room. Images look great on this high-quality poster, printed on heavyweight 7 mil semi-gloss paper using superior dye inks. Image size 25” X 35”. Treat yourself or give as a gift.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!11

Maybe now he'll be able to afford a good waxing, or at least a bottle of Nair.
 
"Perfect for dressing up any wall, this is the perfect size for maximum visual impact, or instantly creating a theme for a room."

Now, what "theme" are we talking about here??? and "visual impact"??? yeah, i take that for granted.
 
Theme - I like Latin male hustler boyz.

Impact - And I like 'em cheap.
 
He is some kind of South/Latin American. I would suppose it was Argentina.
 
Top Bottom