Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn out.

OMEGA

bad news

came "off" and training in the gym is less attractive, and not as fun...

good news

muscle is staying, chalk one up for good genetics.

so I have decided to get shredded,

for some reason even THE thought going to the gym feels very tediuos,

however for some reason I can run all day outside for like 4 miles every day.

so I decided to stick with this for now. along with some clen.

......again the weights just are not clicking for me, so I need to do only the bear minimum for upper body mass presevation

so I plan on running 3 days in a row and one off.

I was thinking after I ran on day 1 do like 6 sets of bench with like 4 sets of tricep pushdowns, and some crunches.

day 2 deadlifts, bent rows, and bb curls

day 3 again afetr a run deltoids and some squats

do you think this would be okay for like 1.5 MONTHS?

Last edited:
Burnouts

Burnouts are usually caused from overtraining. After a while you may not get the same amount of gains as you were in previous months or years. This could cause burn out. Everyone gets burned at some point. I've been burned out many times. When I feel burned out I'll finish up my training cycle and take a week or two off in order to collect my thoughts. The drive that forces us to go to the gym in order to weight train is all mental. Make sure that when you go to the gym, you're there to be productive. Never forget the reasons why you train. Appearance or whatever. When I'm taking a break, I'm not only letting my body rebuild itself, I'm also rebuilding my drive. Try auto-suggestions. Not sure if you've heard about it or even read about it, but it works for a lot of people if they know how to use it right. When I first read about it I thought it was a bunch of rubbish. It took me a while in order to make effective use of it. But that's what drives me. I think of my goals and I make plans in order to achieve them. My training is all mental. I'm always concentrating with every rep, every set, every workout. If you can learn to be productive and keep your ambitions fresh, you should be able to overcome burnout. Basically from the time I plan my workout I'm saying to myself, I'm going to do this weight (be sure it's reasonable don't go overboard) for this amount of reps and sets. Sometimes I don't always complete the number of reps, but I'm always giving it my best which is enough to succeed.

Hey thanks very much.

Many athelites and bodybuilders in elite circles say the same thing.

that training is a state of mind that is ingrained in the very being of a person.

even when you get burned out, only a couple of days or 2 weeks at the most is needed to get you back to the gym for even better progress, and achievment.

the mind is truly awsome whn it is tapped into and directed towards goals.

thanks again

OMEGA

Glad To Help

You're welcome buddy. I hope that I was a bit of help. I'm no pro, but I just put things the way I see it. Good luck with training and I hope you're successful with achieving your goals. :D

Top Bottom