Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Burn, Burn, Burn in Hell!

this is the westboro baptist church clan.

they are a church of about 80 members, with 90% of them being related. pretty much every adult member went to law school, by which they live and die.

they start all sorts of shit hoping someone will try to stop them, and when that happens they sue for mass amounts of money, but then offer to settle out of court. it's extortion at its worst.

this is how they make their living.

read about fred phelps and the many lawsuits he filed before being disbarred.

why dont they kill her then go to her funeral with a big huge sign that reads "HA!!!!"

I learned in my Bible study class that there is a new organization of Christian Bikers that go to these funerals and put up a "human" wall to stop these nuts from bothering the family. That is some cool bikers there.

these people are seriously inviting violence.

this 'church' is based out kansas, which is packed to the gills with gun-owning, good ol' boys.

eventually they are going to show up and protest the wrong funeral....

As stated by foriegngirl, God of OLD sure put a whoppin on many a nation and led Isreal in war. If it were my family member in the casket there might be some severe violence on the street with the God Fearing people of that church. Protest at the pentagon, not some funeral of a fallin soldier.

p0ink said:

this 'church' is based out kansas, which is packed to the gills with gun-owning, good ol' boys.

I hope they get it on tape, I fucken love watching fanatics getting slaughtered.

p0ink said:

No doubt and since they already got the shovels out might as well plant some whacos while they are at it.

Top Bottom