Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

alwayslifting

looking to do my last bulk using prohormones before i start pinning, wondering what you guys reccomend for a mass prohormone? was thinking possibly ultradrol and lmg or maybe DMZ? something along those lines, whats your guys thoughts

Jump on mrsupps.com has a full run down of everything u need to know..

Sent from my GT-I9300T using EliteFitness

Epi for a bulk? I know diet dictates gains but I thought epi was more geared toward cutting/recomp cycles ? Will look into it any way cheers bro

Epi for a bulk? I know diet dictates gains but I thought epi was more geared toward cutting/recomp cycles ? Will look into it any way cheers bro

I've heard it can go both ways, got a buddy that ran it as a bulker and put on 10 solid pounds of mass and didn't lose any of it

I posted a similar questions and most guys said Hdrol would be more ideal for me bulking than Epi would.

chances are you would gain more on helladrol but hella and epi are both more aimed towards lean body mass... they are not categorized as bulkers but you can definitely get some size on them...

if you can get beastdrol, or any superdrol, then that would be your best option for bulking... if not then dieselbolan would be your next best option...

here is what it is comprised of

10mg - 7beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17beta-dimethyl 5alpha-androstan 3-on azine
25mg - 13 ethyl 3 methoxy

https://www.mrsupps.com/Products/22/Dieselbolan+v2.0/

Is Diesel pretty apt to getting gyno? I tend to have a little puffiness so that's my only caution I'm looking at. Obviously I'd take preventive measures to prevent that from occurring, but what kind of gains would one expect on diesel v. Hdrol?

Top Bottom