Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking question

shogun4877

anybody else have trouble eating enough when bulking? im aiming for 3500-4000 cals (im 6'0'' and about 175 lbs. at 20 yrs old), but most days only get about 2500. it feels like i just dont have the stomach for anymore than that. typical day looks like this:

meal 1: 1 cup oatmeal, 6 eggs, 1 slice cheese, 1 cup spinach

meal 2: PWO shake--1 banana, 1/2 cup oats, 8 oz. skim milk, 1 scoop whey

meal 3: 8 oz. chicken, 1 cup brown rice, 2/3 cup peas

meal 4: 1 can tuna, 3/4 cup oatmeal

usually thats all i can manage, even though im lifting heavy 4 days a week. sometimes ill squeeze in 8 oz. of lean steak with some more rice, but many times i can't.

so i guess my questions are: are there any other calorie-dense, but clean, foods i can eat while bulking? does anybody else have this problem? any recipes people have? what else can i do to get enough calories to GROW???

thanks a lot for any advice.

by the way, im LI, so i try to keep dairy to a bare minimum

deffinatly 6-8 meals a day, and just add more to it,

You eat about half as much as I do, and I dont think I eat enough: here is an example of what I eat every day, and keep in mind I'm in Iraq!

meal 1:8am 2 egg omellete with ham and cheese, 5 HB Egg whites, 1 pack oatmeal(instant only cuz its all I got)
Meal 2:10am 5 HB Egg whites/ pack of oatmeal
Meal 3:1200 baked chicken/fish , white rice, green beans/broccoli
Meal 4:2pm

deffinatly 6-8 meals a day, and just add more to it,
I am 6' tall, and when I got here to Hell I weighed in at about 180 I think, now 7 months into it, I weigh 199.5 (yes I am proud of the extra half a pound ;) )
You eat about half as much as I do, and I dont think I eat enough: here is an example of what I eat every day, and keep in mind I'm in Iraq!

meal 1:8am 2 egg omellete with ham and cheese, 5 HB Egg whites, 1 pack oatmeal(instant only cuz its all I got)
Meal 2:10am 5 HB Egg whites/ pack of oatmeal
Meal 3:1200 baked chicken/fish , white rice, green beans/broccoli
Meal 4:2pm 1-2 cans of tuna/ pack of oatmeal
Meal 5:4pm 1-2 cans of tuna/pack of oatmeal
Meal 6:6pm baked chicken/fish, white rice/baked potatoe, green beans/broccoli
meal 7:8pm Pre work out 1-2 PB and honey sandwiches, and maybe a bannana
Meal 8:1030 Post work out shake 4 oz of skim milk, about 3 serv of PB, 2 scoops of casein protein
of course it varies, but the only meals that change at all are meals 3&6 cuz they are actual lunch and dinner where I eat what they make, and that is what I try to stick to!

If you are trying to bulk then you gotta eat alot! put the food on your plate and get it down!!!!!! plain and simple, try to keep it as clean as possible of course, but no mater what EAT!!! The fire wont burn unless you fuel it! It does suck that you are LI!! milk is a deffinate weight gainer :D

If you are already pretty lean dont be afraid of the extra 1-2 % you add, if you gain 25lbs and only add 2% BF you gained alot more muscle... and if your a hard gainer, you can probably burn the fat faster than gain more muscle anyways!

hope it all helped,and hope you start gaining

Top Bottom