Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking cycle/diet

MASSIVEMONSTER

runnig prop and tren with hgh and slin.
Gaining well.
Diet as follows: (any suggestions, ta)

8.00 70g oats with milk
protein shake
banana

11.00 protein shake
20ml flax
bagel

2.00 Chicken wraps
fruit smoothie
bagel

5.30 (PWO) 100g glucose powder
protein shake
bagel

8.00 chicken 200g
rice 100g

11.00 protein shake
20ml flax
two eggs

total claories: 4522 proetin: 322 carbs: 476 fats: 105

any suggestions about this diet?

Yes...add more reall food...you got alot of protein shakes in there...11am meal you could add some scrammbled eggs with that bagel or maybe some chicken or lean meat...i used to be a HUGE protein shake junky, but found that "real" food worked best for me...i only consume one when i first wake up and one PWO.

Echo sword, MORE REAL FOOD! Eggs, tuna, pizza, hamburgers, any real food source will be better. If you can follow a diet when on, then that's great. But I always eat every 2 hours, and I stuff as much down my throat as I can each time. Keep up the good work.

Monopoly

What type of shakes are you consuming....i know that when i did alot of shakes it leaned me out...so if your bulking i would add more real food..

MASSIVEMONSTER said:
runnig prop and tren with hgh and slin.
Gaining well.
Diet as follows: (any suggestions, ta)

8.00 70g oats with milk
protein shake
banana

11.00 protein shake
20ml flax
bagel

2.00 Chicken wraps
fruit smoothie
bagel

5.30 (PWO) 100g glucose powder
protein shake
bagel

8.00 chicken 200g
rice 100g

11.00 protein shake
20ml flax
two eggs

total claories: 4522 proetin: 322 carbs: 476 fats: 105

any suggestions about this diet?

Yeah shakes suck. All that crap is unregulated by the FDA. God knows what you're getting. I only have a shake now Post workout. Nothing makes you grow like real food.

i like his diet.

keeping the cholesterol in check.

too many guys eat too much chicken all day long which has a lot of cholesterol.

i think that's why so many bb'ers stroke out.

do you like fresh fish?

you should eat 500 grams of flounder or sole per day. cod is even better.

I think you could do better with the carbs. A bagel as yer carb source for 2 meals is pretty weak. I think brown rice, sweet potato, or oats would do you much better.

axe3 said:
I think you could do better with the carbs. A bagel as yer carb source for 2 meals is pretty weak. I think brown rice, sweet potato, or oats would do you much better.

I agree. I would also take out the smoothie. Smoothies have no place in a bodybuilder's diet. It will contribute to fat gain.

i echo what has already been said....the shakes are so convenient and i relied heavily on them 4-5 a day (before i learned better) and honestly once i changed that to strictly post workout i notced a HUGE change in my body....i cant say enough how drastically better things became, of course i did replace those with real whole food choices and i credit that to what i learned from this board.....

Top Bottom