Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting??!!

Whole eggs, avocado, nuts of various kinds, natural peanut butter or other natural nut butter, olives/olive oil, seeds of various kinds, fatty fishes (salmon), various cheeses. Use everything in moderation, since fatty foods add up in calories quickly, as you saw in the peanut nutritional info above. Always mix the fat with protein if it isn't already mixed.

I wanted to add that I agree with a lot of the points red head made in his longer post above.

Also, if by "low carb," you are talking about a keto diet, be aware that it takes ~3 weeks for your body to fully adapt to that particular diet. So you need to test it for a while to get the full effect.

Ok. Cool that also. So a clean diet is basically all natural nothing processed or nothing with man made added things right?

IMO lo gi complex carbs i would say about 90mins to 2 hours before training . or hi gi simple carbs about 30/45 mins before training

Think he means to ask if "one serving" of whatever he happens to choose to eat is enough carbs.

You can eat something like 25-50g, that should be fine IMO. It doesn't really matter the exact amount. The PWO carb amount is more important.

one way is that you could divide your daily amount of carbs in to 4 so if your having 400g carbs a day have 100g b fast 100g pre w/o and the other 100g pwo then the last 100g with your next meal then the rest of the day all other carbs from vegs n dont bother counting those

its only my opinion but ive never counted the carbs in veg's (except when i was doin keto which was a good few years ago) there so lo gi and lo in cals . for example a kilo of cabbage has about 250 cals and about 50 g carbs of which about 20g would be of fibre .

Top Bottom