Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting??!!

6four

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to help me better myself. I feel I have a good routine. I feel I eat good. But I'm rough around the edges. Can someone give me some tips plz. Also my numbers are pretty decent but I don't see the size in the mirror

whats your age ,body stats , experience, years training , routine , diet (foods and macs n cals) and goals for starters

whats your age ,body stats , experience, years training , routine , diet (foods and macs n cals) and goals for starters

My bad didn't see where I couldve out that in. Umm I'm 23. Body stats? What u mean I'd guess I'm about 12-13% bf. Ive been training for about 2 years. And i do just about all the compounds with very minimal isos. I eat about 6-8 times a day. And my goal is to look fit and not skinny. I'm 6'4 and now 205 down from my bulk at 220

Don't bulk then cut it's a waste of time just keep it clean and lean bulk

Don't bulk then cut it's a waste of time just keep it clean and lean bulk

I was thinking about that. I find that difficult cause I need so much cals daily. But what's clean tho? And would I lose fat n gain mass/muscle?

So your goal is to get bigger? Not sure what you mean by "rough around the edges." Post up your routine and figure out how many calories you're consuming.

So your goal is to get bigger? Not sure what you mean by "rough around the edges." Post up your routine and figure out how many calories you're consuming.

Yea my goal is to get slightly bigger and to lose some fat. I track my cals I shoot for about 3500 daily with at least 1 gram of protein per pound. I mean rough around the edges because I'm not making my goals so I got to be doing something wrong

Well assuming you're working out 3+ times a week, you can probably up your cals by another 400-500 if you want to gain. You're pretty close to maintenance. As you probably know its hard to gain muscle/lose fat at same time. You could try a CKD.

Well assuming you're working out 3+ times a week, you can probably up your cals by another 400-500 if you want to gain. You're pretty close to maintenance. As you probably know its hard to gain muscle/lose fat at same time. You could try a CKD.

So shoot for 4000/cals? And I work out 4 days a week. And yes i do know. What is a ckd? It's pretty hard to eat 4000 lean calories a day

CKD stands for Cyclical Ketogenic Diet. It's fairly popular for those looking to cut while maintaining muscle. You should definitely read a few sources before you decide to try though.

Top Bottom