Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulk to lean cycles.

hello, i'm putting together my 5th cycle and was looking to get everyone's personal opinion, real quick my stats are i'm 27 6'0 190 with 10% bf the last couple of years i've stuck to doing one cycle per year now and i like to make it count, this is what ive put together so far

weeks 1-4 dbol 25mgs a day
weeks 1-8 test cyp250 at 500mg a week
weeks 1-8 deca 400mg a week
weeks 8-16 cyp250 at 250mg a week
weeks 8-16 tren A at 300mg a week
weeks 8-18 mast A at 300mg a week
weeks 16-20 test prop at 250 a week

i plan on using liquidex and liquid prami during my cycle and using torem and tomax for pct for about 6 weeks due to it being such a long cycle.

i know it seems complicated but i have all the stuff already and havnt cycled in over a year and just wanted to get the most out of it.

I think deca is a waste at 8 weeks.. either run it 12 week minimum or run Npp instead

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

i typically react very well to compounds and by adding the dbol the first 4 weeks i feel like it should get the ball rolling, the primary use for the deca is that i know it has the ability to heal or grow soft tissue faster than other compounds, i had very minor surgery on my right shoulder about 6 months ago and dont plan on starting this cycle for maybe another 3-4 months by then i know ill be 99.9% recovered i pretty much feel that way now. if needed i could take 10mg of dbol for an additional 2 weeks if im not feeling it around week 6, but thats just in case

Npp has those same properties and has less bloat and will kick in faster. . Just an idea though :)

npp is a great compound but correct me if im wrong npp is a short ester and require Eod injects right. im looking to use cyp250 and deca300 because i can pin them both at the same time and it will reduce multiple injects, thats the same reason im switching to prop when i switch to tren.

I don't like the pct one bit.. I don't think it's enough to recover after such a hefty cycle.. also you make no mention of hcg

i dont have a reliable source for hcg, and what dont you like about the pct,I was origanlly was gonna do my standard nolva clomid combo but im tryin to avoid some of the sides this time around and have read nothing but great reviews on the torem.

Top Bottom