Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BULK diet,Criticize plz

D00fy

AM-WORKOUT EMPTY STOMACH

Meal1-Protein shake +Banana and 5gram creatine

Meal2-Turkey Sandwich or something like chicken tenders from Burger King or Chicken and Rice and Beans or Chinese food(SESAME CHICKEN)

Meal-3 2 90%lean 10%fat burgers on wholewheat hamburger bun

Meal4- 2Chicken Breast and 1/2cup cottage cheese with brown rice or potatoe

Meal5-5eggwhites 1hour before bed

SNACKS DURING THE DAY =Raisins or Raisin Nut Mix :) :) good fat and fiber :) from 3servings haha about 300cals if i eat a bag of RAISIN NUT MIX

stats 5'9,around 160-165.....i have a lower stomach but dont care about that at the moment,wanna get huge shoulders and back chest,arms ,legs i ant to crazy about but i know in order to make upper body grow i must train legs also

bro, that diet is horrible!!!!! look under the search function. i was 165 about 5 months ago. u need to eat ALOT!! try getting around 3700-4000 cals/day. with the diet you have you only look like your getting 2500..... keep asking the questions though, u will learn

post am workout, drink a carb drink,then meal 1 should be real food, eat red meat every day, and eat fish a few times a week-salmon and swordfish are best,also eat 6 times a day at LEAST

I agree

You need to increase overall calories to around the 4000 range. If you want to get big, you have to eat big.

Yup. Seems to me you're on a cutting diet, not bulking. Also, if you're looking for size, you don't want to be doing am cardio.

AM Workout =LIFTING :)

i am a collegestudent i find it hard to eat eat eat because 1st i wake up 5:30 gotta catch the 6:00 am train to the city,get to the gym have atleast 1hr workout than have that 40gram protein shake/20gramcarbs +creatine and raisins to eat hehe

than i cant leave the room to eat during class so i gotta wait until 11:00oclock to eat again,than from 12:35-2:10 i have class's...........

4:00 eat again

6:00eat again

8:30 -eggwites

but the meal 3 4:0pm and meal 4 6:00 i make sure to eat alot of protein and carbs:)

Top Bottom