Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BSN - Syntha 6

If it were me I would still stay away from the BSN stuff though they do taste really good but you can find much better quality proteins that still taste amazing for a whole lot cheaper. I.e. "All The Whey" and Protein Factories Blends are AWESOME!!!

RickO'Shea = habitual false information spreader!

If it were me I would still stay away from the BSN stuff though they do taste really good but you can find much better quality proteins that still taste amazing for a whole lot cheaper. I.e. "All The Whey" and Protein Factories Blends are AWESOME!!!

This.

BSN = Muscle Tech

12g of fat and 28g of cho per two scoop serving. Of course Syntha 6 taste good. I guess it's better than skipping meals though :)

Hey Dude I don't really know what you are talking about. I admit they taste freakin amazing. Cookies and Cream? FEGET ABOUT IT! Stuff is money, BUT its a 44g scoop with only 20g of protein and a lot of carbs and sugar. I'm just saying there is better out there, and for cheaper. If you want me to grab specs I will no worries. I'm not saying dont take it, if it's the only thing you wanna rock, but if you are open to options, there are certainly better options:Chef:

I hope you're joking here? Maybe next time add a smiley face.

Rick is right here.

Syntha 6 = 98% whey concentrate and more calories per scoop comming from fat/cho than protein. It's fucking garbage. Sure it tastes good, but so does a chocolate shake from McDonalds. Drink up.

BSN = Muscle Tech

Well, again I would stick with All the Whey and Protein Factory. Right now Protein Factory has some crazy good deals on 5lb isolates and 5lb blends so check them out at www.proteinfactory.com Tropical orange is nectar!

I was joking about Rick; it was a response to something he said about me in another thread. I use Syntha 6 in the morning or/and before bed. I use ON Whey pre/post workout.

I was joking about Rick; it was a response to something he said about me in another thread. I use Syntha 6 in the morning or/and before bed. I use ON Whey pre/post workout.
Hey dude what thread? I really don't want to be giving out the wrong info or anything like that. I don't think I have but maybe out of context there was a misunderstanding or something...:worried:

what would yall suggest? i'm taking cytogainer right now... is that a good one?

No, stop...please stop right there. How do you drink that stuff? I tried one shake and brought it straight back to the Vitamin Shoppe and told them it was complete garbage. I don't mind muscle milk but cytogainer was a no go for me.

Honestly I don't think i will ever switch from Big Blast.

Top Bottom