i agree.pintoca said:so, MODS, I believe we were discussing what constitutes harassment yesterday or the day before yesterday, right??? should I quote you guys? this most be, at least the 10th bomb dropped on mikeydepp boy here this week from this guy...
I have no idea what the bakcground is, but could you PLEASE get on this???
BTW, Stilletto Bro, Mods should have PMs enabled, I think...
Agree.pintoca said:so, MODS, I believe we were discussing what constitutes harassment yesterday or the day before yesterday, right??? should I quote you guys? this most be, at least the 10th bomb dropped on mikeydepp boy here this week from this guy...
I have no idea what the bakcground is, but could you PLEASE get on this???
BTW, Stilletto Bro, Mods should have PMs enabled, I think...
Lestat said:Agree.
Musclemuscle gets reamed for doing the same thing that this jroxxx guy is doing.
Mikeyboy is a good bro.
Personally I don't think its harrasment, its part of the board's functionality.
Mikeyboy, you can diffuse your own bomb, you know that right?
I don't see why some people rush to certain member's defense when a bomb is dropped, but other can just eat 10 platinum bombs and its no big deal.
we all do thoughpintoca said:he loves his karma, you know?
Lestat said:I diffused you bro, but now we can't read that yellow text.
perkele said:No we can't. Maybe someone could G-bomb him again so we can see what he wrote.
spongebob said:i dont have anything to sY
Lestat said:I diffused you bro, but now we can't read that yellow text.
pintoca said:BTW, Stilletto Bro, Mods should have PMs enabled, I think...
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














