Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bruce Lee steroids

Bruce Lee trained primarily for strength, power and speed - his physique is simply a byproduct of the long and dedicated hours that he put into martial arts training. In addition to lifting weights, his daily training journal indicates that he punches up to 1000 times a day, 500 finger jabs, 1000 kicks, flexibility, agility & endurance work and trying out new routines, theories, systems and methods.

If you want his physique, you'll need his genetics and follow his daily training routine for a few years, spend countless hours choreographing and staging fight scenes in the extremely humid climate of Hong Kong.

CTR

He looked all of 140lbs. I don't understand how some of you could think he used steroids. Maybe I'm missing something... :confused:

Why don't you take it one step further and go for the Luke Perry look. I think he's on the Hollywood Diet. Lots of coke.

Besides all of the exercises that CTR said Bruce does, there is another one that really burns fat. It is the "Eye Poke Block" that the 3 Stooges use all the time. Do about 5000 reps of putting your hand up to your nose to block the Eye Poke. This is sure to shrink wrap you.

he was on something ......

maybe coke, whatever, maybe roids. But you saw it in his face. He had water retention in his face.
And it is not because he weighted 140 lbs that he didn't take anything. He wanted strength more then anything else, not size.

Re: he was on something ......

Jeff_rys said:
maybe coke, whatever, maybe roids. But you saw it in his face. He had water retention in his face.
And it is not because he weighted 140 lbs that he didn't take anything. He wanted strength more then anything else, not size.

I think his face just appeared more round(he is Asian you know), thus giving the appearance of water retention. You wouldn't only carry water retention in the face and no where else...

Top Bottom