Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros. Design me a trap routine

Deadlifts. behind the back shurgs. Power cleans. Dumbell shrugs. 6-12 reps do the trick

I really like doin shrugs on the calf machine. It's a stable motion that lets me control the weight push and the negative. Easy to hold for a 5 or 10 count on each rep. Burns like hell.

Sometimes high reps works well too, find what works for you but don't get comfortable with only one exercise, switch it up. Hang cleans are good as well

Sometimes high reps works well too, find what works for you but don't get comfortable with only one exercise, switch it up. Hang cleans are good as well

Very true I go from4-80 reps before haha. Main thing is pick a weight that you can contract good to. And stretch it out at the bottom

Cool. I've been doing drop sets of shrugs till failure. Around 50 reps towards the end of the set.. I'll add some of those others. Thanks guys. How bout rep range? 8-10?

Keep reps mid to high and get a good static contraction at the top. Hold it as long as you can at the end of each set.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using EliteFitness

Can you deadlift 2x body weight for 10 + reps?

Top Bottom