Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bronzer...

Bebe Girl

Banned
What kind do you use.. I use the Christian Dior 002 .. terra bella

IT IS GREAT hardley looks like you have anything VERY clean. :)

I used to use the same one and loved it! I recently switched to Arbonne and like it a little better.

I use MAC.

Only issue I have with it is that it is also glittery. I'd like a bronzer that DOESN'T sparkle in the sun. I like sparkley stuff (lol) but sometimes it just screams "fake"!

I used to use the MAC one.. But I didnt like it.. It looked too much as if you were wearing make up. I like the more fresh clean natural look. You should try the Dior one its great!

Bebe Girl said:
I used to use the MAC one.. But I didnt like it.. It looked too much as if you were wearing make up. I like the more fresh clean natural look. You should try the Dior one its great!

whatever else "Bebe Girl" may have been, she was definitely a woman. Guys cant talk makeup like that.

Has anyone tried the new Jet Tan Bronzer? You spray it on at home instead of going to a salon. It proabably works really well or it's junk. ;)

anya said:
whatever else "Bebe Girl" may have been, she was definitely a woman. Guys cant talk makeup like that.

I was a little suspicious cuz she only posted here 2x and didn't start posting here or on the women's board unlike 90% of the women who post on this site.....but I wasn't getting involved in the whole "thing" LOL

I'm cheap so I think the bronzer I use is Bonne Bell which I got for 50% off last year.....

jenscats5 said:
I was a little suspicious cuz she only posted here 2x and didn't start posting here or on the women's board unlike 90% of the women who post on this site.....but I wasn't getting involved in the whole "thing" LOL

I'm cheap so I think the bronzer I use is Bonne Bell which I got for 50% off last year.....

Good point. Usually women posters start with the women's fitness board and/or diet board then slowly discover all the other forums. I dont think I posted anywhere but the women's forum the first 2 months I was here.

And God made me naturally bronze. Mmmmfff! (I'm snooty LOL)

Top Bottom