Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bromo Question

PJuice

I was wondering if any of you guys have experience with Bromo dosing during a tren ace/prop cycle. I havn't had any previous issues at all with gyno, however this is my first cycle incorporating tren. Some info says to use it as a prophylatic, and some says to use it only if gyno symptoms appear. Personally, I'd rather not wait, however I was searching for opinions of anyone who has experience with Bromo and the dosing. Any suggestions?

I ran it 2.5mg ED along side the tren i was on for 8 weeks and i would NEVER use it again, i felt like shit all the time, cronic fatigue etc. It effects everyone differently. This is the only thing i can get for prolactin also so im just leaving tren and decca out of my cycles from now on or until i can get some dostinex

I was thinking of running it 2.5mg every 2 or 3 days. I've never used it before and dont know how I'll react. I'm going to run 50mg tren ED so I think that is a sufficient dose to keep prolactin in check.

I ran it 2.5mg ED along side the tren i was on for 8 weeks and i would NEVER use it again, i felt like shit all the time, cronic fatigue etc. It effects everyone differently. This is the only thing i can get for prolactin also so im just leaving tren and decca out of my cycles from now on or until i can get some dostinex
Agreed! you would be much better off with Dostinex

I'm sure i would, however I have an abundance of Bromo that I would like to use. Any other suggestions??

Top Bottom