Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bromo for tren

Jacquesgeneraal

Whatsup swoly's
I am currently running a cycle that consist of tren and test. My source can only provide me with bromocriptine as a AP. i cant find much info on google about dosage or protocol and only articles or forum entries there are , are from when the dinosaurs walked the earth.. Anyone know the dosage or any info will be appreciated?

Thanx

Bromo is 100% horseshit-I've used it before. It caused great lethargy & I basically felt like crap for a few days. Use Caber instead.

You don't want to shortcut when it comes to tren and bromo is definitely not sufficicent... You need caber at .5mg e3d... check out ag-guys.com

Whatsup swoly's
I am currently running a cycle that consist of tren and test. My source can only provide me with bromocriptine as a AP. i cant find much info on google about dosage or protocol and only articles or forum entries there are , are from when the dinosaurs walked the earth.. Anyone know the dosage or any info will be appreciated?

Thanx

If you do opt for the prami, run it at . 10 mcg to start out... Otherwise u'll hate life. Prami is my new best friend for on cycle support/AP. I sleep like a baby while running on tren. I got trensomnia the one day i tested the waters.

take the bromo 1.25 mg eod, and adjust as needed. bromo can suck when it comes to sides, you might not ever feel like getting off the couch. caber is a much better option.

Top Bottom