Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging with bridge

that was me at 21 smart guy...........

nice to see you have grown up some.........for being almost 40..........lmao

u arent even big bro......esp for ur age, ill be back at 280 in about 3-4 months with just OTC shit.........

u arent even big bro......esp for ur age, ill be back at 280 in about 3-4 months with just OTC shit.........
I am hurt. Especially by the guy who posted a pic of himself and looks like he doesn't work out at all. You are a troll little man!:rolleyes:

I am hurt. Especially by the guy who posted a pic of himself and looks like he doesn't work out at all. You are a troll little man!:rolleyes:

oh silly guy........one day u will learn its not about ur age, and whats in my pants bro.......and whats not in yours...............bwahahahahahhaha

i take DAA everyday, 3g.......yes i believe in it.......but there has to be paperwork bro........otherwise i wont take a thing.

Even though you are obviously a troll, I'll play.
The paperwork is pretty thin on all natural test boosters. DAA has one pretty legit study I know of.
Eurycoma longifolia (Longjack) in Bridge, has human data to support test boosting claims
Standardised water-soluble extract of Eurycoma lo... [Andrologia. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Fadogia has been shown to raise test as well, though I only know of rat studies:
Aphrodisiac potentials of the aqueous extract... [Asian J Androl. 2005] - PubMed - NCBI

So, it is reasonable to think Bridge could work, isn't it? And if people claim that it does, it is reasonable to think they may not be liars, right? And I understand being skeptical of product reps, but if you look around its not just product reps saying it works.

I am currently using HCGenerate (Exactly what a double dose of Bridge would be).

Well not exactly. They both have the fadogia and longjack, but hcgenerate has divanillyltetrahydrofuran which I think is a great ingredient, and fenugreek and trib, while Bridge has some other stuff not in hcgenerate.

Top Bottom