Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breasts - What's Important To A Man?

WHEN IT COMES TO TITS, I:

• LIKE QUALITY BETTER THAN QUANTITY

Votes: 146 76.4%
  • LIKE QUANTITY BETTER THAN QUALITY

Votes: 22 11.5%
  • DON'T CARE ABOUT TITS

Votes: 23 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warik said:

Not if you have two penises... although I'm sure that wouldnt' be too much fun either.

-Warik

Well two penis's would work for that bowling ball effect thingy :D

Oh Mr. Green-----What did you say about weenie size?? You're going to stick your 6" in my where and make me what??? Same thing. Packaging aint everything.. My c's still point up/out when I stand or lay down and when i get arroused or cold -- back up!! Some men prefer that and some like the big floppy ones. It's all a personal preference!! I kinda like mine!

MP5 said:
I just hate no tits, I was banging this chick who had smaller tits than I do and I felt like I was waxing a 12 year old boy. :(

Did that experience make u start importing 12 year old Asain boys, or were u doing that before this? :p

Nothing in this world is hotter that a woman with small / average perky breasts wearing a thin tight shirt, bralass.
I'll stare like a mongoloid child :wavey: at that, not worring about being busted by her for doing it.

I never have understood why a woman with beautiful smaller breasts would want to cover them up in a constricting bra. :confused:
Can someone explain that one?

Sure, there are a few guys with a fetish, and we all HAVE to look at a woman with huge tits.
But then again, we would also HAVE to look at a woman with 2 heads.
It's the shock factor that makes us look but after that it would be more than a mouthful.

My humblest apology. I had you confused with bootyshaker. Sorry. I guess I was thinkin of you after those pics! (shower material!! Heheheh)

I do apologize!

As I have said before, large breasts tend to be a liability as you have to use a much bigger knife to get through the rib cage. Especially if they are fake. Then saline, silicone or what have you gets all over the knife.

Well Bob I'm not lying when I say I don't care what size they are. If I had to choose, I'd go with smaller instead of bigger. Quality is what counts.

gotta b quality, the old girl had 32DD, she was 16 great!!! now shes been on the pill, turned 19 with 32FF ...... shit ....... nuff said.

So, are you saying that we women with large breast are freaks? :mad:

If I put up and picture of my breast in a nice tight shirt all you guys would get boners and you know it.

Maybe I will and maybe I won't. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom