Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bread - white vs brown vs black

Hakiel

I know – I know – bread is evil. But let ussuppose for a minute that it was ok to eat it. What would be ahealthier kind of bread? Brown, black, white bread? Bread with brans,or without? What is your take here?

I think the same - wholemeal and brown. What do you with about bread with bran? Any particular benefits of using it?

I think the same - wholemeal and brown. What do you with about bread with bran? Any particular benefits of using it?

It's fine. But take note - the less bread in a serious diet the better.

Ezekiel bread is 100% your best bet bud!

And no, eating say 1/4th of your carbs in bread (not white unless directly POST workout) is not a big deal.

I am currently consuming over 550g carbs a day, and 240g of these carbs is from WHITE bagels post workout! I am up from 9.3%bf to just over 10.5 % (Was 10.4% 3lb ago), so I am still relatively lean.

Nothing wrong with fast carbs post workout, even on a cut I consume 50% of my carbs as "white/fast carbs" post workout, and I have no trouble hitting 8-9%. Was sub 5% last contest but I had a lot of ttrouble getting there haha

Top Bottom