Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Born Again "Hot Stuff"

witkowsd

Does anyone know anything about this product - www.hotstuffworld.com - check out the ingredients - seems pretty powerful - said it was out before - but I've only been weight lifting for 3 years - I would like to order it - any comments would be appreciated.;)

This protein is packed with goodies. Except it almost seems contradictory to itself. I could be wrong but, It just doesn't seem logical for some of those items to be in your daily shake. Its got a lot of stimulants in it. I for sure would not be able to take it due to my side effects of ephedrine. My body does not respond well to stimulants. My only other problem with it is, its "Hot Stuff" I have no faith in that company or that product.

Scaggs

I agree with the name thing, it turned me off the product before I even read about it, and after I read about it, it just seems like another bs product like Stacker fat burners.

Is there a nutrient breakdown that shows how much of each nutrient they add? They list a bunch of shit, but I cant find how much of each is in there?

Regardless of how much of them is included, most of those ingredients will do absolutely nothing in terms of muscle growth.

Top Bottom