Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bored out of my f'n mind

resqguy

So, it's only been a week since I stopped working. I'm off for the next few weeks with nothing to do, and I'm bored as hell already...

You gotta go after this shit dude. If you sit around and waste it you will regret it. Call up friends and tell them when they get a free day or some time to call you - you are looking for stuff to do.

I actually have stuff to do, I'm just not used to having so much free time, you know? I'm not exactly sure when my new job starts, so I'm considering getting some half-ass part time job just to pass time.

Alright, I'll hire you to work part-time for me. Here is your to do list:

1. Think up some fun shit you'd like to do, maybe some people you'd like to see.
2. Write it all down (number each thing individually to make it easier to read later).
2. Do it.
3. Learn how to count to 3.

Nathan said:
Alright, I'll hire you to work part-time for me. Here is your to do list:

1. Think up some fun shit you'd like to do, maybe some people you'd like to see.
2. Write it all down (number each thing individually to make it easier to read later).
2. Do it.
3. Learn how to count to 3.

:FRlol:

jnevin said:
Gym.

Unfit your new pants.

Yeah...I need to. Pretty much the only thing I've accomplished in the last 7 days is to finish my tattoo. We're not allowed to go below the elbow in the Coast Guard, so I finally got to work on my sleeve.

Good looking out on those jeans, by the way.

Man, it drives me crazy when people get bored without work. You need some hobbies, asap. I've so many its farking stupid.

Top Bottom