Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

#######BORED, BORED, BORED.....WHERE IS EVERBODY....holla back#####

Biggity Buck what up!Dude sliped A disc in my back looks like surgery. I'm so fucking deppresed.But hey on A brighter note my dog died my house burnt down and my girlfriend ran off with the postman.:bawling:

1bigpitbull said:
Biggity Buck what up!Dude sliped A disc in my back looks like surgery. I'm so fucking deppresed.But hey on A brighter note my dog died my house burnt down and my girlfriend ran off with the postman.:bawling:

LOL..sorry to hear that bro, I hope your back gets better quick!!!!

I would imagine there will be bisexual women at all the parties, but since I've never been to Pride in SD I'm not absolutely sure. Usually here there are lots of girls that go to the clubs .. I even took my straight friend Shawn to South Beach Fri, and he got more numbers than me!

JohnnyO said:
I would imagine there will be bisexual women at all the parties, but since I've never been to Pride in SD I'm not absolutely sure. Usually here there are lots of girls that go to the clubs .. I even took my straight friend Shawn to South Beach Fri, and he got more numbers than me!

interesting ;) What time does it start?

Circuit Daze is 10pm - 5am Sat 28th at the San Diego Sports Arena .. they expect about 7000 people to attend. I'm going to that one. $40 cover

Girl Party is same day, same time, in the Star of India docked in San Diego harbor. $20 cover

Zoo Party is Sun 29th in the Zoofari area of San Diego Zoo, at 4pm to 11pm $75 cover

fuck dat...that's too much $$$ to get in, plus I'm busy during the day time (lil Buck)

HappyScrappy said:
penismightier analbumcover

hey sizzlechest you stole analbumcover from me! stop bitin' my rhymes....

i'll have THE RAPIST for 500 dollars alex...

that's therapist mr connery.

:lmao:

Top Bottom