Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

boners part III

No joke, I worked this guy in halo reach all match and after he sent me a pic of him holding his boner. What a fag

No joke, I worked this guy in halo reach all match and after he sent me a pic of him holding his boner. What a fag

Was it big? I mean he completely pwned himself if he sent a pic of small peener out after getting pwned at Halo. If it was huge though he was saying yeah you can beat me at Halo but I still have "this"....:lmao:

Wow that sux. I would have been pissed off.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Was it big? I mean he completely pwned himself if he sent a pic of small peener out after getting pwned at Halo. If it was huge though he was saying yeah you can beat me at Halo but I still have "this"....:lmao:

Hahaha it was average, defiantly wasn't worth the time he was scuzzy looking. I gotta better body and bigger dick plus I worked his ass at halo I win

Top Bottom